Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

I searched and looked thru the resort info stuff at the begging but couldn’t find it, what is the parking rate at all stars? Thanks

I am planning a trip this summer and plan to stay at ASMu family suites. I have read reviews that it is very noisy there and that you can hear the thumping of music inside your room until quiet hours. Then I read another review that gave it an A rating for being soundproof. Can anyone give me information on their experience with noise at this resort, specifically the family suites area?

I am planning a trip this summer and plan to stay at ASMu family suites. I have read reviews that it is very noisy there and that you can hear the thumping of music inside your room until quiet hours. Then I read another review that gave it an A rating for being soundproof. Can anyone give me information on their experience with noise at this resort, specifically the family suites area?

I stayed there for a couple nights last year. Had no issues in the family suites with the noise. Im staying there again on March 31 so I can let you know after that.

I stayed here last week. I’m a light sleeper. We were located to the rear of Calypso 1 in a family suite. We heard no music, gentle background noise from cars in the parking lot which is less than road noise. We could hear people walking up and down to rooms every now and again but nothing intrusive. However, on the second floor the bathroom for the room above us seemed to be over the bedroom. Every time the room above flushed the toilet it was very noisy. In saying all of that we’ve stayed in noisier 4 star hotels in Europe. After a full day in the parks or running we had no issue sleeping through.

I stayed here last week. I’m a light sleeper. We were located to the rear of Calypso 1 in a family suite. We heard no music, gentle background noise from cars in the parking lot which is less than road noise. We could hear people walking up and down to rooms every now and again but nothing intrusive. However, on the second floor the bathroom for the room above us seemed to be over the bedroom. Every time the room above flushed the toilet it was very noisy. In saying all of that we’ve stayed in noisier 4 star hotels in Europe. After a full day in the parks or running we had no issue sleeping through.
Thanks!

Hey everyone, does anyone know if there is an email address that goes directly to this resort? I would like to leave feedback from our past trip but I want it to go directly to the management team here. We had a fabulous stay here last week and I wanted to acknowledge some cast members along with leave general feedback about the resort. If there is no email, does anyone know the best way to leave feedback to the resort?

Stayed here last week was first time staying at ASMu had a great time. Front desk very helpful, Bell Service was VERY good. Buses were fantastic. Swam and ate in food court just before we had to get ME bus. I don't spend much time at resort. So this price is great for me. Room was ok, did not hear any noise out side of room was in Building #3 first floor next to parking lot. Bed was VERY good.

Hey everyone, does anyone know if there is an email address that goes directly to this resort? I would like to leave feedback from our past trip but I want it to go directly to the management team here. We had a fabulous stay here last week and I wanted to acknowledge some cast members along with leave general feedback about the resort. If there is no email, does anyone know the best way to leave feedback to the resort?

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Any Cast Members you praise will have the email put in their file and their management will read it in front of the whole team. They make a big deal about it.

Just returned from a week at ASMu. I don’t have a single bad thing to say! Buses were great, the beds were outstanding, I enjoyed the food court. The last time I visited they had a different coffee, now it’s Joffrey’s! I enjoyed Mickey waffles for breakfast, several dinners and some desserts. I wanted a top floor to keep noise down since I’m a light sleeper. I ended up getting pixie dusted a Jazz building room very close to the food court but it was ground floor. It ended up being fine. Noise was not an issue at all.

I was apprehensive about staying at an all star resort but I’m so glad I did!

We were at the Family Suites in November and didn't hear anything from our neighbors. That said, I can't vouch for whether we had quiet neighbors or whether there's good soundproofing. We always request top floor and a quieter location (away from pools).

Hi all! I'm planning on booking this resort for my first ever solo trip, thinking early/mid November!

I would really, deeply love to stay in a Broadway room. I'm a performer, and aside from Disney, musical theatre is a passion of mine! How do I go about requesting this? Also, I know Disney can't guarantee anything, but how likely are they to honour this request?

Hi all! I'm planning on booking this resort for my first ever solo trip, thinking early/mid November!

I would really, deeply love to stay in a Broadway room. I'm a performer, and aside from Disney, musical theatre is a passion of mine! How do I go about requesting this?

Call the Main Reservation line and add your request to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference

Also, I know Disney can't guarantee anything, but how likely are they to honour this request?

Whether or not your request is granted is completely dependent on occupancy and how many others requested the same as you. Both of these are only known by WDW so it's impossible to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter