Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

They were working on them when the shutdown happened. I don't know if anyone has a definitive status on them right now.

By phone or online? My TA is trying for me now... but I can't even get the resort to show as an option online.

That is what I want too...I even liked the older ones...they just worked well for us. Do you have any links to where I can see more pictures of the refurbished ones? I have only seen a few pictures and would love to see more.

Lynn
There are many youtube videos that give a full view of all the changes/ amenities.

There are many youtube videos that give a full view of all the changes/ amenities.
Thank you! I am not much of a YouTube person, so never thought of that! I was curious about the main bedroom shower as I have mobility issues, and that answered my questions!

Is it confirmed that all the rooms are renovated at Music now? I'd like to book a regular room for January, but I don't want an old one.

Is it confirmed that all the rooms are renovated at Music now? I'd like to book a regular room for January, but I don't want an old one.
It’s not confirmed. We don’t know yet if they continued work while shutdown or not. We probably won’t know until it’s open and people report back

I guess there isn't a way to specify when booking preferred for refurb or not. I tried calling but I think their phone lines are down.

I guess there isn't a way to specify when booking preferred for refurb or not. I tried calling but I think their phone lines are down.

Are you going soon? Or right when they open? Maybe give it a bit of time and see if anyone who goes when they first reopen can say if things are still in progress.

I changed my trip from POP to here so we can add a few more days, I am hoping for a refurb'd room. My son wishes we could stay at Sports instead, he loves sports in general so thought it would be the best choice, but the week we'd want is now all full so we'll see if things settle down in a few days. We stayed at Movies in 2019, refurbished room, and it was really nice, we ate at Music a couple times and used their buses a few times as well. In any case, I hope we get an updated room and look forward to adding another resort to our tally.

Are you going soon? Or right when they open? Maybe give it a bit of time and see if anyone who goes when they first reopen can say if things are still in progress.

I changed my trip from POP to here so we can add a few more days, I am hoping for a refurb'd room. My son wishes we could stay at Sports instead, he loves sports in general so thought it would be the best choice, but the week we'd want is now all full so we'll see if things settle down in a few days. We stayed at Movies in 2019, refurbished room, and it was really nice, we ate at Music a couple times and used their buses a few times as well. In any case, I hope we get an updated room and look forward to adding another resort to our tally.

We are not going until Nov 27th so hopefully will know more by then. I'm glad I booked early this morning as it seems it's sold out now and the phones lines are down.

Something seems weird to have All Stars sold out. AKL seems to be sold out for certain dates, as well. I know All Star's get groups at certain times of the year, but is an All Star the only way to stay on property. Everything is getting so expensive without a discount.

Something seems weird to have All Stars sold out. AKL seems to be sold out for certain dates, as well. I know All Star's get groups at certain times of the year, but is an All Star the only way to stay on property. Everything is getting so expensive without a discount.

They did seem to sell out very fast. I know they aren't massive resorts, but that seems like a lot of rooms to go so quickly.

They are not sold out, just the normal glitch. You can try for a room in the middle of the week anytime till the end of next year and it still says unavailable...no way that all the rooms are booked today even at reduced capacity...

I've been watching this availability all day, and noticed that rooms stopped showing available for our November trip mid-day, then became re-available this evening - when they came back online, the thumbnail pictures during the room selection screen now show refurbished pictures, but they definitely were showing the old decor this morning when I originally had booked. Maybe if they are showing the new decor, it's an indicator the refurbishment will be complete by opening? Having said that, if you click the thumbnails to get the further gallery of room photos, they jump back to the old decor...

My silly paranoia is wondering if there is an actual difference of booking earlier while the thumbnails were showing the old, and whether I should cancel/rebook to get a "premium" suite if there's now an advertised difference.... but surely that can't be of significance, right?!?

I just booked a room here about 20 minutes ago for the week of September 24-October 3rd. I hope all the rooms are refurbished. Does anyone know which All Stars is first on the bus line since I will be using a scooter?

I just booked a room here about 20 minutes ago for the week of September 24-October 3rd. I hope all the rooms are refurbished. Does anyone know which All Stars is first on the bus line since I will be using a scooter?
The pickup order is Sports/Music/Movies but the All-Stars "usually" only share buses in Late AM/Early PM hours when Guest demand is low.

I've been watching this availability all day, and noticed that rooms stopped showing available for our November trip mid-day, then became re-available this evening - when they came back online, the thumbnail pictures during the room selection screen now show refurbished pictures, but they definitely were showing the old decor this morning when I originally had booked. Maybe if they are showing the new decor, it's an indicator the refurbishment will be complete by opening? Having said that, if you click the thumbnails to get the further gallery of room photos, they jump back to the old decor...

My silly paranoia is wondering if there is an actual difference of booking earlier while the thumbnails were showing the old, and whether I should cancel/rebook to get a "premium" suite if there's now an advertised difference.... but surely that can't be of significance, right?!?
Everything points to all Music rooms being refurbed and all Sports rooms being refurbed when they reopen.

I would put the odds at 99.999999999999 %. :)

I am finally going to stay here for a night in Sept on my way to Sanibel Island. Want to see HEA one last time so will stay on the 26th. I had a reservation here last December but got moved to CSR. Will be back on the 30th at Pop for the 50th. Looking forward to it.

I have a reservation beginning 10/01. Will I be able to park at ASMu before 6:00 am? I’d like to be on the first bus to the MK.

Thanks!

We booked a family suite today for the second week in November. Following for more details on refurbishment updates once it’s back open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter