Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

We had to move the dates around for our April trip due to my job. Our original resort didn't have availability for the first half of our new dates, so we booked a family suite here. I can't tell what's going on with the refurbishments. Are there only 2 buildings with the family suites in them? Does anyone know if there are family suites that still have not been updated? Thank you!

We had to move the dates around for our April trip due to my job. Our original resort didn't have availability for the first half of our new dates, so we booked a family suite here. I can't tell what's going on with the refurbishments. Are there only 2 buildings with the family suites in them? Does anyone know if there are family suites that still have not been updated? Thank you!
There are four buildings with family suites-buildings 1, 2, 9, and 10. Buildings 9 and 10 have completed renovations, buildings 1 and 2 have not been touched yet. They will be the last to be completed so in other words, they won't be done anytime soon.

I wonder if they have been doing any work on the room renovations with the closure. . .I would likely move my marathon weekend trip to ASMu if they have been. . .

I’m coming down September 14-21 2021. I want to stay in another hotel my first 2 nights then move to ASMU on the 16th when they open on 16th. When can I make reservations for that? Does anyone know?

I’m coming down September 14-21 2021. I want to stay in another hotel my first 2 nights then move to ASMU on the 16th when they open on 16th. When can I make reservations for that? Does anyone know?
You can make reservations starting today, July 8th. Website is down right now. Spinning for me and never loading.

Is there a map indicating which rooms are preferred vs standard vs family suites?

I currently have a preferred room at AS Movies booked for November, but I'm thinking of switching to a standard room at AS Music?

Is there a map indicating which rooms are preferred vs standard vs family suites?

I currently have a preferred room at AS Movies booked for November, but I'm thinking of switching to a standard room at AS Music?
The Jazz and Calypso buildings contain all the family suites.

FYI, I just booked a room at Music....

By phone or online? My TA is trying for me now... but I can't even get the resort to show as an option online.

Just booked a Family Suite for April, 2022! I've been waiting for soooo long to stay in these new suites. They look amazing! So excited !

That is what I want too...I even liked the older ones...they just worked well for us. Do you have any links to where I can see more pictures of the refurbished ones? I have only seen a few pictures and would love to see more.

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter