Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We will be at Sports for spring break. We usually pick Pop but trying something different.
Are the rooms the same size as Pop? Is there carpeting on the floors? Can you move the beds at all - like push them?
Thanks ! :duck:

We pushed a bed up to the wall at both Sports and Pop - the headboard is attached to the wall but the bed moved no problem. It was actually suggested by housekeeping to do this because they were out of bedrailsnand we had a toddler

:)

Last edited:
I had a great experience last Fall at Sports so made it my first choice this morning for the FD drop. Happy to be returning this Sept. Everyone on this thread, esp the mods & vets, were incredibly helpful to me last year. Hoping everyone's Sports vacation this year works out wonderfully well. pixiedust:

Will need to go back and read though all these pages because yesterday I switched from CBR to ASSp and saved myself about $1000 ($1500 if you counted the GC I was going to get because of the construction) I read on FB that you are allowed to use all the pools and food courts of all 3 All Star buildings, so if that is true that is GREAT!

Is there an all Star resort dining thread? Just wondering if they have a side of Scrambled eggs (I checked the menu here on the Dis and allears but didn't see it - but they have it on the Pop menu) thanks for any help ..

We were there in December and the lady in front of me just had a side of scrambled eggs. I don't remember if I saw it on the menu but she was able to get one.

Booked free dining for 8/15-23. I'm really excited to try a new resort. I switched from POP to Sports and I am hoping we will like it. We will probably eat a few meals at the resort, is there anything special Sports has to offer?

Anyone know if there are any tour groups or large teen gatherings here in Sept (specifically after Labor day)? Planning on staying here for the first time for a quick trip, but worried it'll be a zoo. TIA!

Anyone know if there are any tour groups or large teen gatherings here in Sept (specifically after Labor day)? Planning on staying here for the first time for a quick trip, but worried it'll be a zoo. TIA!
Here's the link to the Pop Warner schedule. A place to start.
http://www.popwarner.com/fan_zone/calendar.htm
I don't think Sept is a big month for teams on WDW property. I had no issues at all late last Sept when I stayed at Sports. I had a great stay with zero problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter