Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

All Star Sports is the only All Star Resort in my opinion that you don't need a preferred room. The way Disney set up the layout for the All Stars is odd. For some reason any room (preferred/non-preferred) is only a short walk to the main building. However, if you stay at Music or Movies, a preferred room is a must for people who need to be close to the main building. You should be fine, no worries :)

With such a short notice of our arrival, preferred was the only they had available :)

With such a short notice of our arrival, preferred was the only they had available :)
Yes,Disney "recently" added Touchdown! to the Preferred designation,so now there are only 3 Standard Sections instead of 4 so there are less Standard rooms now available to select..:)

When we were at Sports in April, the wifi worked quite well. Actually, it worked well for all in all the resorts and parks.

i was there when the food court was last renovated.
think it finished january 2013 for the food court

and early 2016 for the rooms and pool

i was there when the food court was last renovated.
think it finished january 2013 for the food court

and early 2016 for the rooms and pool
Thanks. I remember reading, I thought within the last year, of one renovating and a closed food court. Must have been something else. We just switched to sports from pop for this October and I wanted to be sure.

Just wondering... if you stay at the All star resorts, can you use all of the All star pools or just the pools at your specific resort? (If I stay at music can we use sports pool?) Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if they have box fans that mousekeeping can bring to your room? We have gotten one at POP, Riverside, FQ, AKL & CS. However I stayed at ASSP several years ago for 2 nights and they said they didn't have them at all. Not that they were just unavailable, but they didn't have them.

Does anyone know if they have box fans that mousekeeping can bring to your room? We have gotten one at POP, Riverside, FQ, AKL & CS. However I stayed at ASSP several years ago for 2 nights and they said they didn't have them at all. Not that they were just unavailable, but they didn't have them.

My cousins had one delivered to their room at Sports last month. They called Housekeeping and they brought one right up.

I've been here for the past 5 days, and have been VERY pleased! I didn't think I would like the sports theming, but it's cute! I'm in the Homerun section which is not too far from the food court. I have no complaints at all, and would stay here again!
This is great to hear. Our first stay at Sports will be in a few weeks and I was a bit anxious I wouldn't like it. I'm glad to hear you are having a good time

This is great to hear. Our first stay at Sports will be in a few weeks and I was a bit anxious I wouldn't like it. I'm glad to hear you are having a good time

Same here - we leave in 10 days for All Star Sports and I'm really curious about how it will be!

Does anyone know if the resort bar would be showing the Mayweather/McGregor fight on 8/26?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter