Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have BWI Club booked for August 7th for 5 nights. We have our tickets and have made park reservations. I understand BWI is not scheduled to open until October and when it does open there will be no club but the Villas are opening. So far my reservation still shows as BWI Club level - do I need to reach out the WDW to change or will it just happen and I keep checking my reservation?

We officially moved our Thanksgiving club level trip. I have asthma and it took the voice of reason from my DH to finally get me to let it go. :guilty:My brain tells me was the right thing to do, but right now my heart is breaking.
We booked Grand Floridian RPC deluxe king room June 4-12. For those of you able to go this year, I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your trips. Now off to cry some more and hug my Ariel doll.

We have BWI Club booked for August 7th for 5 nights. We have our tickets and have made park reservations. I understand BWI is not scheduled to open until October and when it does open there will be no club but the Villas are opening. So far my reservation still shows as BWI Club level - do I need to reach out the WDW to change or will it just happen and I keep checking my reservation?
You can just wait for Disney to get to your reservation. They are working in a rolling process and should be to August in the next 10-14 days.

However you might be able to simply make a change within MDE. Check your reservation and see if you have an enabled "Modify" button when you look at your resort details. If it is enabled then you might be able to simply reschedule to any available resort.

However if your August trip was originally at an early time and it was rescheduled / moved due to Covid-19 and you have a "Recovery 20" rate then you might need to call if you want to get your resort move completed before Disney gets to you or lose any discount(s) by using the "Modify" reservation process.

Here are some phone numbers to try:

407-934-7639 - Regular modification number from MDE ( Modify button is missing or not working for you)

(407)-560-2428 - A good reference from the Disney Chat tool.
(407)-939-1936 - general number
(407)-939-5277 - WDW Disney general reservation number
(407)-939-7866 - Guest Services call back number

Dave

We officially moved our Thanksgiving club level trip. I have asthma and it took the voice of reason from my DH to finally get me to let it go. :guilty:My brain tells me was the right thing to do, but right now my heart is breaking.
We booked Grand Floridian RPC deluxe king room June 4-12. For those of you able to go this year, I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your trips. Now off to cry some more and hug my Ariel doll.
I'm in a similar situation with timing and asthma.
I want so desperately to get away from here that I'm clinging to my Jambo reservation.

I need to get to Florida asap anyway to assess and clear out my parent's snowbird house just west of Orlando. Might as well sneak in a week at Disney even if I don't hit up the parks. (I really should be doing this now but there's no way I can risk the trip in this environment.) It really seems crazy that Disney will be opening the parks in a few days.

Last edited:

I’m so sorry to both of you @CogsworthTN and @twinklebug for having to give up or consider giving up your upcoming trips. I know how much you were both looking forward to them. I know that this whole situation has caused a horrible feedback loop where we end up really needing to get away, but the reason we need to get away can end up forcing us to not get away...

For what it’s worth, I don’t have asthma myself but if I did, or any of my travelling party did, I would have cancelled too. I have no doubt Cogsworth that you made the right decision to move your trip, and that Twinklebug, you will make whatever choice you are truly comfortable with in all ways, but I’m sorry for you both because it’s hard to give up that idea of escaping for a while (though I got completely raked over the coals on the Canadian board for saying pretty much the same thing- I won’t make that mistake again ;) ). I can’t wait to hear about the planning for the trips, whenever they happen, and no matter how far in the future!

I'm sorry you had to move your Thanksgiving trip, but it sounds like you made the right choice. June seems far away, but the time will go fast and you will be heading to RPC before you know it :goodvibes.

You can just wait for Disney to get to your reservation. They are working in a rolling process and should be to August in the next 10-14 days.

However you might be able to simply make a change within MDE. Check your reservation and see if you have an enabled "Modify" button when you look at your resort details. If it is enabled then you might be able to simply reschedule to any available resort.

However if your August trip was originally at an early time and it was rescheduled / moved due to Covid-19 and you have a "Recovery 20" rate then you might need to call if you want to get your resort move completed before Disney gets to you or lose any discount(s) by using the "Modify" reservation process.

Here are some phone numbers to try:

407-934-7639 - Regular modification number from MDE ( Modify button is missing or not working for you)

(407)-560-2428 - A good reference from the Disney Chat tool.
(407)-939-1936 - general number
(407)-939-5277 - WDW Disney general reservation number
(407)-939-7866 - Guest Services call back number

Dave
Thanks! When I went to modify all resorts were grayed out so I guess I will hang tight another week and see what happens.

We are booked CL for the Poly for mid-January 2021. Hoping that Covid rates will drop significantly by then. I have until December to cancel, so I'll keep what I have until then. This is a 20th wedding anniversary trip, so if there is no CL, we'll postpone it for another time. Here's wishing for the best.

P.S. - This will be the first trip we have taken alone in more than a decade.
Sounds like us and our 25th we have scheduled for September--with backups scheduled in January and next september. I hope you get to go!

Heard from Disney yesterday about our July 13 stay. We have a YC CL waterview room reserved. She offered CR Atrium standard view. We’re not going for sure & will be moving it to 2021. I didn’t have the exact dates handy so she gave me the number to call back. Although I did see a change reservation option online now, so I might just do it there. I was just curious where they would move us if we went.

Heard from Disney yesterday about our July 13 stay. We have a YC CL waterview room reserved. She offered CR Atrium standard view. We’re not going for sure & will be moving it to 2021. I didn’t have the exact dates handy so she gave me the number to call back. Although I did see a change reservation option online now, so I might just do it there. I was just curious where they would move us if we went.
This was a move to a CR atrium club level room without the actual club level services, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter