Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm heartbroken over our decision to cancel our November trip. :sad1: We were lucky enough to book CL at AKV with our DVC points, but on the positive side, we probably made someone else very happy yesterday. We just thought it was all for the best, and I'm going to try again for next November. This is the first time since I was 5 years old (and I'm 43 now) that I've skipped a whole year at WDW.

I also noticed that. There isn’t any cl offerings in 2020. I went to cancel my GF rpc 1/1-3 but it’s still offered , for NOW.

So I kept it, in case😅
Disney knows y’all get rip roaring crazy on New Years Eve down there at The World. Therefore the best day to open is when everyone is too hung over to do anything but what they’re told to do.

Yeah it looks like 2021 is still ok for CL, our RPC/Poly CL split next May is still there and so is our CR CL for the 50th.

I've noticed that as well. Any resort/dates I've checked for 2021 has had CL available as a choice (with the exception of WL & AKL). We cancelled our Dec 2020 trip so our next scheduled trip isn't until Oct 2021 (CR CL, which like you, is still there), but I'm hoping to get back sooner than that (provided Disney loosens restrictions).

I've noticed that as well. Any resort/dates I've checked for 2021 has had CL available as a choice (with the exception of WL & AKL). We cancelled our Dec 2020 trip so our next scheduled trip isn't until Oct 2021 (CR CL, which like you, is still there), but I'm hoping to get back sooner than that (provided Disney loosens restrictions).
We're still hanging on to our early CL December reservation...but if park hopping is still a no go, we'll cancel. We have a backup CL reservation in mid April, after Easter...with luck we'll be able to do both but I'm prepared to dump December.

We're still hanging on to our early CL December reservation...but if park hopping is still a no go, we'll cancel. We have a backup CL reservation in mid April, after Easter...with luck we'll be able to do both but I'm prepared to dump December.

No park hopping is just one of the things that is a deal breaker for us as well. I've been pricing a few different dates for spring, but haven't booked anything yet. It's just hard to try and plan anything with so many changes/things taken away. I hope both of your trips work out :wizard:.

No park hopping is just one of the things that is a deal breaker for us as well. I've been pricing a few different dates for spring, but haven't booked anything yet. It's just hard to try and plan anything with so many changes/things taken away. I hope both of your trips work out :wizard:.
I'm sure you'll find a date/resort that works for you!

We've been doing early December trips for many years and we already lost out on what would have been my 60th bday trip back in May so I'm really clinging to hope that this December works out. I am also stalking reservation info to be sure to book December 2021 as soon as possible. I've been paying a lot of attention to everyone's posts about what things are currently like and we can probably handle a mask in December but I'm not too sure about in April. I'm resigned that masks are gonna be around for a while.

This is all uncharted territory for everyone. No one has all the answers. As consumers we have to decide what we're willing to accept with regards to dollar value. There is no right or wrong. Honestly, for us, that bar keeps moving...both up and down:). Gotta keep the faith:).

I keep going back and forth on if we should keep our Thanksgiving week (BWI) & Christmas week (CR) CL stays. I'm just still so hopeful that after a while they'll suddenly decide to open CL again....but I also don't want to be charged CL prices if they decide not to open them or take off the price difference when the time comes. I'm so so torn.

I keep going back and forth on if we should keep our Thanksgiving week (BWI) & Christmas week (CR) CL stays. I'm just still so hopeful that after a while they'll suddenly decide to open CL again....but I also don't want to be charged CL prices if they decide not to open them or take off the price difference when the time comes. I'm so so torn.

Give it more time before you worry about making a decision. Just last week we were able to book a Deluxe GDT-CL room for early December (via phone CM). Looking online, no CL available at GDT for our dates (and I don't for a moment think they're full). I'm confident Disney wants CL back as soon as they feel it is "safe" to do so. The CM said if they don't open CL by our dates, we can always downgrade and save some $$$. We're just going to see how the months progress and not make a decision to downgrade (or cancel) unless we're forced to. Keep the faith! ;)

Give it more time before you worry about making a decision. Just last week we were able to book a Deluxe GDT-CL room for early December (via phone CM). Looking online, no CL available at GDT for our dates (and I don't for a moment think they're full). I'm confident Disney wants CL back as soon as they feel it is "safe" to do so. The CM said if they don't open CL by our dates, we can always downgrade and save some $$$. We're just going to see how the months progress and not make a decision to downgrade (or cancel) unless we're forced to. Keep the faith! ;)
Thanks for giving some hope, I’ll pull my finger off the trigger lol.

I'm sure you'll find a date/resort that works for you!

I am also stalking reservation info to be sure to book December 2021 as soon as possible. I've been paying a lot of attention to everyone's posts about what things are currently like and we can probably handle a mask in December but I'm not too sure about in April. I'm resigned that masks are gonna be around for a while.

I am too, as we want to reschedule our Dec 2020 for Dec 2021. We want WL so I'm hoping things change and WL will be open next year. I also hope Disney rethinks the mask requirement. If masks are required into/through next year, I won't be booking anything for spring and I'll definitely be rethinking our Oct 2021 trip.

This is all uncharted territory for everyone. No one has all the answers. As consumers we have to decide what we're willing to accept with regards to dollar value. There is no right or wrong. Honestly, for us, that bar keeps moving...both up and down:). Gotta keep the faith:).

I agree completely! :thumbsup2

It's a tough decision! I went back and forth for a long time and finally decided to cancel. One thing that helped make that decision was WL being closed (we were booked WL CL). I'll just keep watching how things go and maybe book a last minute trip if CL does come back and/or some of the restrictions are lifted. Good luck! I hope your trip works out.

It's a tough decision! I went back and forth for a long time and finally decided to cancel. One thing that helped make that decision was WL being closed (we were booked WL CL). I'll just keep watching how things go and maybe book a last minute trip if CL does come back and/or some of the restrictions are lifted. Good luck! I hope your trip works out.
I'm not going to cancel unless things keep on the same path and all hell breaks loose by then (those two CL trips aren't until November & December, so we do have time for things to change), I am just going back and forth on if I should downgrade to a regular room from CL. The only trip that is in jeopardy of canceling is my August trip, and that's not CL. I did upgrade to YC when the AP discounts came out because it was the same price as my CBR room, but no CL. Really I'll only cancel that if WDW is closed, I'm driving now so no airport/plane fear, and I'll be following all rules and stuff in the Disney bubble so I'm not concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter