Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I'm also in that 40% AP discount group. Couldn't pass it up when AP discounts were announced knowing we wouldn't be coming back for a couple of years...thank you SWGE and other openings! GF Sugarloaf June 15-18, then moving to Yachtclub June18-22! Several DAH's and dessert parties to end our multiple WDW stays before heading over to the dark side...US!

Just checked in at Beach Club. So far CL has been amazing! We got the room ready text as we were walking to the main desk and were brought to the 5th floor. We were given welcome champagne and a tour of the lounge. Snacked on a few things and were asked by 3 different CMs if we needed additional refills :drinking1

We didn’t get the requested back side, but we have a view of the front of Beach Club, not the flat roof and it’s beautiful! My family is so happy we upgraded to CL just after how nice everyone has been and the first day of light snacks :rotfl:

Thank you for all your suggestions!!!

Glad you're having a great start to your BC CL stay. Hope the rest of your trip is just as great :wizard:.

I'm also in that 40% AP discount group. Couldn't pass it up when AP discounts were announced knowing we wouldn't be coming back for a couple of years...thank you SWGE and other openings! GF Sugarloaf June 15-18, then moving to Yachtclub June18-22! Several DAH's and dessert parties to end our multiple WDW stays before heading over to the dark side...US!

Sounds like a nice trip! Hope you have a great time :).

I have 2 questions for all you AP experts, hope you can help me out :).

1. I have a trip coming up in June (arriving very late 6/10). My AP expires 6/7 and I'm planning to renew. If I buy a multi-day park ticket now and link it to my account, can I put the cost of the multi-day ticket toward my AP renewal when I arrive in June? I was originally planning to renew after I got to Disney as I would be within the 30 day renewal time frame; however, I realized if I did that, I wouldn't be able to make FPs at the 60 day mark. I can pay for the renewal now, I was just trying to spread the cost out a little if I can (hence the reason I'm thinking of buying a multi-day ticket now and renewing/paying the difference in June).

2. I have 1 night RO at CBR (6/10) before moving to YC CL on 6/11 (also RO), both of which are booked under AP discounts. If the ticket purchase/renewal mentioned above is doable, are my reservations ok even though my AP wouldn't be renewed until the 11th? Or would I be taking a chance that I'd lose the AP discount on one or both reservations?

I know I could ask this question on the theme park/ticket forum, but several posters here are very knowledgeable and helpful! TIA for any information you can give me :flower3:.

Checking in to GF SL tomorrow! We’ve been keeping this a surprise for DS and DD for 6 months and I’m about to bust! Happy to report and send pics! :flower3:
:cool1:Woohoo, how exciting! Have an amazing time. We LOVE CL at GF! Can’t wait to see your photos, too!

Yep. Me, too. And the pictures.... :)

@Lisann , glad to hear I’m not alone :). The pictures are the best part!

1. I have a trip coming up in June (arriving very late 6/10). My AP expires 6/7 and I'm planning to renew. If I buy a multi-day park ticket now and link it to my account, can I put the cost of the multi-day ticket toward my AP renewal when I arrive in June? I was originally planning to renew after I got to Disney as I would be within the 30 day renewal time frame; however, I realized if I did that, I wouldn't be able to make FPs at the 60 day mark. I can pay for the renewal now, I was just trying to spread the cost out a little if I can (hence the reason I'm thinking of buying a multi-day ticket now and renewing/paying the difference in June).

2. I have 1 night RO at CBR (6/10) before moving to YC CL on 6/11 (also RO), both of which are booked under AP discounts. If the ticket purchase/renewal mentioned above is doable, are my reservations ok even though my AP wouldn't be renewed until the 11th? Or would I be taking a chance that I'd lose the AP discount on one or both reservations?

I know I could ask this question on the theme park/ticket forum, but several posters here are very knowledgeable and helpful! TIA for any information you can give me :flower3:.
@mickeynut1 You are always so helpful, I wish I knew the answers to your Q's. Bumping this in hope some experienced AP folks see this. :flower:

From what I can see online, it looks like the food area of WL CL lounge closes at night. Does this mean no access to beverages etc. after dessert service and before breakfast service? And between the daily services as well??? TIA!

Last edited:

You can upgrade your ticket to an AP as long as you have 1 unused day left. SO just don't forget to do it !

The resorts will let you come back with the pass after you upgraded. Once years ago I did't have my pass yet and just stopped in lobby at the end of the night to show them and no problem.

From what I can see online, it looks like the food area of WL CL lounge closes at night. Does this mean no access to beverages etc. after dessert service and before breakfast service? And between the daily services as well??? TIA!

No access to beverages after the gates close at 10pm. Coffee/tea will be out at 6:30am before the gates to the food area open at 7am. While the area is closed off between services, you can ask any of the CMs for any beverages, etc. that you want. ;)

Checking in to GF SL tomorrow! We’ve been keeping this a surprise for DS and DD for 6 months and I’m about to bust! Happy to report and send pics! :flower3:

Have a great time! :jumping1:

The pictures are the best part!

I agree! Pictures are the next best thing to being there :).

@mickeynut1 You are always so helpful, I wish I knew the answers to your Q's. Bumping this in hope some experienced AP folks see this. :flower:

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you for the kind words :goodvibes (and for bumping my post ;)).

You can upgrade your ticket to an AP as long as you have 1 unused day left. SO just don't forget to do it !

The resorts will let you come back with the pass after you upgraded. Once years ago I did't have my pass yet and just stopped in lobby at the end of the night to show them and no problem.

Thanks so much trish :goodvibes! This is my first AP renewal, so just wanted to make sure I could use that ticket cost toward the renewal after I get there (and that my room reservations wouldn't be effected). One more question if you don't mind.....Is there a specific place to go for renewals or can they be done anywhere new APs are done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter