Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

As for my room, booked a TPV room and requested third floor, but with just one night I figured that would guaranty second floor. But to my surprise, I got third floor pretty much in the middle of the building.

I wonder how much longer we have with this room style. I know it is time, but it will be interesting to see what is to come.

Current toiletries....

Maybe post-renovation Poly will finally get Keurigs.

The view from this room was quite spectacular. Not sure when, but at some point in the last year they cut down four palm trees in front of Hawaii - there used to be two in that island on the bottom...

And two in the island there to the left. Those were some pretty big palms and used to impact the views from some of these rooms. I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect they reclassified some former third and second floor LV rooms to TPV when they cut them down, as some blocked direct views of the castle. But it really opens up views from all of the rooms with them gone.

Watching the day fade to night at Poly never really gets old, as you're presented with an ever changing sky. Tron seems like it may change the visual landscape here over by Space Mountain, depending on how high that canopy part ends up being. Pretty exciting.

EWP from the balcony doesn't suck. 8-)

Neither do the special MNSSHP fireworks from Poly. Audio in front of the Hawaii building was GREAT.... loud volume level but not distorted as has sometimes been the case.

So that's the latest from Poly CL. Always happy to answer any questions.

Spent the rest of the trip at Gran Destino - first time there. Will assemble my thoughts and pics there at some point.

The view from this room was quite spectacular. Not sure when, but at some point in the last year Poly has cut down four palm trees in front of Hawaii - there used to be two in that island on the bottom...
View attachment 450394

And two in the island there to the left. Those were some pretty big palms and used to impact the views from some of these rooms. I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect they reclassified some former LV rooms to TPV when they cut them down, as some blocked direct views of the castle. But it really opens up views from all of the rooms with them gone.
View attachment 450395

Watching the day fade to night at Poly never really gets old, as you're presented with an ever changing sky. Tron seems like it may change the visual landscape here over by Space Mountain, depending on how high that canopy part ends up being. Pretty exciting.
View attachment 450396

View attachment 450397

Neither do the special MNSSHP fireworks from Poly. Audio in front of the Hawaii building was GREAT.... loud volume level but not distorted as has sometimes been the case.
View attachment 450400

View attachment 450401

View attachment 450402

View attachment 450403

Spent the rest of the trip at Gran Destino - first time there. Will assemble my thoughts and pics there at some point.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing! Happy you had a great trip!

The view from this room was quite spectacular. Not sure when, but at some point in the last year they cut down four palm trees in front of Hawaii - there used to be two in that island on the bottom...
View attachment 450394

And two in the island there to the left. Those were some pretty big palms and used to impact the views from some of these rooms. I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect they reclassified some former third and second floor LV rooms to TPV when they cut them down, as some blocked direct views of the castle. But it really opens up views from all of the rooms with them gone.
View attachment 450395

View attachment 450396

View attachment 450397

View attachment 450400

View attachment 450401

View attachment 450402

View attachment 450403

Just wanted to thank you for posting all of this - much needed intel for our December trip and WOW you cannot beat that view!

View attachment 450394

View attachment 450395

View attachment 450396

View attachment 450397

View attachment 450400

View attachment 450401

View attachment 450402

View attachment 450403

Love love the pix!

Wow it does look better without the palms!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

This is good to know. I've never used Lift but we are thinking about doing it on our anniversary trip after our CG brunch!
I've used Lyft several times at Disney. Wait times can be long when large numbers of people are leaving at once, such as after fireworks. Otherwise, it's very convenient. We only used it when it was quicker than taking Disney transportation. I've had the app about 3 years now and they occasionally send me nice coupon offers such as '25% off next 10 rides'. One time it was 50% off next x rides. Those offers usually go unused since I only use Lyft when travelling. Not sure what prompts the offers: maybe it's when I'm not using it as much. One time it said it was because I rated a couple drivers 5 or the drivers rated me back 5.

Minnie Van will be more expensive than a regular Lyft car iirc, as MV used to be a flat fee. I think we paid $20 fee when we used the MV. It must be higher now.

Has anyone ever done an In Room Celebration with Disney Floral in conjunction with a CL stay? Do you coordinate that directly with Disney Floral and Gifts or with Signature Services?

I've ordered a few gifts from Disney Floral, with 1 in room celebration and you arrange the delivery day/time frame with Disney Floral when you order. As GADisneyDad mentioned, the in room celebrations are pretty pricey, but the look on my 7 yo niece's face when she entered the room was well worth it :thumbsup2.

At the risk of spreading rumors that may or may not be true - and do not take this as fact since many/most CMs aren't given real info, plans change, etc - but the word around Poly CL seemed to be that Hawaii would be closing for renovations October'ish 2020 and would be the last longhouse to be renovated. Have not checked personally but that seems to line up with folks who have reported no availability next fall.

Hopefully we'll hear some concrete news soon. Thanks for sharing the pics :flower3:.

I wonder how much longer we have with this room style. I know it is time, but it will be interesting to see what is to come.

It will definitely be interesting to see the next room design ;).

View attachment 450397

:cloud9:

I've used Lyft several times at Disney. Wait times can be long when large numbers of people are leaving at once, such as after fireworks. Otherwise, it's very convenient. We only used it when it was quicker than taking Disney transportation. I've had the app about 3 years now and they occasionally send me nice coupon offers such as '25% off next 10 rides'. One time it was 50% off next x rides. Those offers usually go unused since I only use Lyft when travelling. Not sure what prompts the offers: maybe it's when I'm not using it as much. One time it said it was because I rated a couple drivers 5 or the drivers rated me back 5.

Minnie Van will be more expensive than a regular Lyft car iirc, as MV used to be a flat fee. I think we paid $20 fee when we used the MV. It must be higher now.
Minnie Van is no longer a flat fee. It's a combo of flat fee plus mileage. In 99% of the cases it's higher now than it was with a flat fee. A very few, very short rides are lower. But if you want to go to MK or need 2 car seats using ride share, it's the only option so the fee is a moot point.

I gotta admit, it would be nice to know why Poly got on the schedule and WL from last year got canceled. Seems odd when they were ready to do one, they put Poly in front of WL.
At the risk of spreading rumors that may or may not be true - and do not take this as fact since many/most CMs aren't given real info, plans change, etc - but the word around Poly CL seemed to be that Hawaii would be closing for renovations October'ish 2020 and would be the last longhouse to be renovated. Have not checked personally but that seems to line up with folks who have reported no availability next fall.

Work could include changes to the lounge - adding a real kitchen, removing the middle island in the serving area, etc.

Again, remember facts are hard to come by and this is just chatter, but FWIW.

I posted these on the Poly thread too, but some pics of the hallway from the test rooms in Rarotonga:
Urgh, double-edged sword.
Pro= you know they are relatively freshly boiled. This tends to lend itself to a better-tasting egg. Some of those that are pre-peeled are bland. I sometimes buy them at the store to save time and they never, ever taste as good as freshly boiled at home eggs do. I don't know positively that what Disney has served that is already peeled is of this type but based on the lack of flavor they have, I believe so. In addition, I can't imagine someone in the kitchen peeling ALL those eggs. And they look too uniform/perfect.
Con= hard to peel, sometimes completely impossible, depending on age of the egg and other factors known only to science.
Bottom line, if it means better flavor, I can put up with peeling them myself.

Question for the group....admittedly a trivial CL one at that. Hard-boiled eggs with the shell still on. What do we think about that?

(This is a recent Poly CL pic, BTW)

View attachment 450303

Last edited:
The Veranda is beautiful!! They basically gutted it when they re-did it a couple years ago so imho it’s Disney’s 2nd newest club level ;) They took the chance to re-do all the food offerings as well and added the all day mimosa bar when they re-did it :D There’s a lot more space and seating than there used to be and the espresso machine is The Bomb! (Admittedly it took a couple days before I realized you could swipe the screen of drinks on the espresso machine for more drink options LOL.)

I love the staff inside the club! Some of them have been there for years and even though my fam only makes it every couple years they recognize us every time and they are just great!

You had me at "all day mimosa bar." :jumping1:

I have got to get to Disneyland one day!!

Thanks for the info. The Minnie Van would be fun to do once I think, but it does seem pricy!

Last edited:

Work could include changes to the lounge - adding a real kitchen, removing the middle island in the serving area, etc.

Again, remember facts are hard to come by and this is just chatter, but FWIW.

I posted these on the Poly thread too, but some pics of the hallway from the test rooms in Rarotonga:
What the heck is up with that carpet? I love they're going for color but... I legit hate that lol

Glad to hear it! I've been thinking about it for a while but waited until it was the two of us. It looks fab!
Not sure you know:

All you can drink mimosas.

Then this May with dh, Ds we SAW pog and asked for POGmosa.

Also I heard so I asked. You can ask for more. So I asked for bacon with my entree.
‘I’m on vacation , right?

Dd and I feel this is the BEST we’ve ever done at Disney.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the views too. Walking outside and looking around was amazing, even after doing BLT TPV and Atrium CL TPV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter