Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

yeah me too...we have a trip planned for August 7-17...hope the governor lets us come...and hopefully Rangers get going soon!!

We aren’t too far after you, so we are hoping the same! I can’t imagine that wouldn’t be the case.

I miss the Rangers of the 90’s. They were everything to me! Life has changed and I don’t get to watch/go to games like I used to, but I’ll always love them! Nothing beats being at the Garden. Our family friend had season tickets and would take me 2-3 times a week. Met some great people. Felt so cool getting a beer at Rangers games when still in high school!!! 😆😎 Good times!

Wait... so they extended it?! If so, when is this continued until?! Another board states it’s set to expire 7/7. Unless they extend it, we should be good to go.
Some major blog picked it up today PRETENDING it was news. Those watching know it’s been extending until 7/7 for some time now but that blog decided to panic clickbait everybody today for some reason 😡

I guess it could be. Although, I saw that the governor was implementing it for NYers coming by airplane but never saw that Disney had it in place for all NYers.
Disney has nothing place, they are simply relaying FLs rules which apply whether you are arriving by wheels or wings from the Tri State area. It would be remiss of any major tourist destination not to remind people a quarantine is in place.

My trip is 7/15 arrival Mco then wdw 7/16-19. (JetBlue moved my flight a day earlier).

We know the only things open are DVC and campground, soon the resorts open but it may/may not be open for my dates.

I remembered mousesavers has all the rack rates of wdw hotels /DVC .

So I looked at the GP rate I have for poly lv cl and compared it to blt, vgf, Poly studios/ villas.

The studios all cost less and many of the 1 br close to what I paid so even tho they will move you and you have to pay rack rate at least I will spend less.

I am always looking for the positive :)

Dd and I think blt TPV would be nice. We have stayed at blt in 1 and 2 Br villas and loved it.

However if I HAD to stay at poly where I’m booked that wouldn’t suck either 😂

Next is the resort hopping issue. If they won’t let you resort hop would it be worth booking ressies and no show , pay $20 cancel fee just so you can go to a resort???

Yep I’m that weirdo that thinks of this stuff. If I’m not staying at poly or gf I still need to go there , it’s a must do!

Although you don’t have to eat there technically , could use ressie and get a beverage then leave and walk around?

Now I just need to find a way to buy pog for the room and I’m all set......

We have Beach Club CL room/tickets for August 7-10. Our dining reservations were canceled last week, we couldn’t make Fast Passes at the 60 day mark, Stormalong Bay is closed & The Club lounge will not be available. And now our Jet Blue flights were just canceled!

Would you wait to see what happens, or take a hint and get a refund on the deposit? I would need to rebook flights out of a different airport.

We aren’t too far after you, so we are hoping the same! I can’t imagine that wouldn’t be the case.

I miss the Rangers of the 90’s. They were everything to me! Life has changed and I don’t get to watch/go to games like I used to, but I’ll always love them! Nothing beats being at the Garden. Our family friend had season tickets and would take me 2-3 times a week. Met some great people. Felt so cool getting a beer at Rangers games when still in high school!!! 😆😎 Good times!

I remember the last time the Rangers won, me and my friends had a slumber party watching the game at my one friend's house in Long Island. A bunch of 8th grade girls screaming like that you could have probably heard us in Jersey lol!

Man I just really miss sports...almost as much as I miss Disney. :sad:

We have Beach Club CL room/tickets for August 7-10. Our dining reservations were canceled last week, we couldn’t make Fast Passes at the 60 day mark, Stormalong Bay is closed & The Club lounge will not be available. And now our Jet Blue flights were just canceled!

Would you wait to see what happens, or take a hint and get a refund on the deposit? I would need to rebook flights out of a different airport.
What airport was it where they cancelled your flights? I’m hoping my flights get cancelled so I can get a refund instead of a credit

Ah thanks. Also, if it were me, I’d probably cancel. No sense in paying BC/YC prices without SAB and the ability to go to Epcot at night or see the fireworks from the hotel. Too much money for too little experience IMO
I agree. I have a reservation too and them cutting out resort hopping unless you have an ADR or are staying there is over the top for me.

I agree. I have a reservation too and them cutting out resort hopping unless you have an ADR or are staying there is over the top for me.

Some are speculating, when you read it, it may be that resort hopping for resorts guests will still be allowed. It is day guests who have to have an ADR.

Some are speculating, when you read it, it may be that resort hopping for resorts guests will still be allowed. It is day guests who have to have an ADR.

I really hope this is correct. My non-park days are filled with resort hopping to browse the different shops and have a few snacks/drinks at the different quick service/lounge areas

If the rumor is true, I understand that they're trying to minimize any infected people going places they don't really have to go, but at the same time, it's extra frustrating during a time with short park hours and no guarantee of a park reservation. In other words, a number of guests will have more time on their hands than usual, and checking out other resorts is an affordable choice. I'd much rather explore a resort than go to DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter