Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

The driver vetting process and knowledge of WDW roads/closures/changes was always enough for me to pay 2, 3, 4x the price for a Minnie Van than traditional ride share. I have had too many questionable experiences before the Minnie Van service rolled out to ever want to use them again. One driver was telling me how she lets kids sit on passengers laps and can shove 2x the amount of people in her sedan that way. I had to tell her how to get me to 'Ohana from DS. Another driver was adamant that he was outside of BC when he was really at the YC convention center. Another time someone made an illegal maneuver by the Speedway in the MK area since he was headed towards MK parking rather than the resort area. What a mess! CM's picking resort lobby music of where I am going or telling me to ask for Mac & Cheese at HDDR (pre-Mac & Cheese on the menu) is a huge relief and worth the cost! One time I had Boomer, the CM in the promo video, and we recognized him like a celebrity. Happy to see he's back driving!
That’s one reason I use them on property quite often.

though even then they aren’t immune
we once has our Disney bus driver pulled over by the cops for making an illegal turn back when they had temp road closures in place for the final year of osborne lights. I saw the cops trying to wave the bus another way and the driver just go right past anyway. Doubt he drove again after that day. Lol

I’m feeling a little frantic with getting everything ready for Christmas and packing for Disney. With everything going on I haven’t felt as excited as I usually am. Then today a CM who used to work at the Innkeepers lounge but had moved onto another roll at Disney contacted us to say she will be working the morning shift at the desk outside the lounge and will be checking us in. I did not expect to see her and it seriously added to my excitement!

I’m feeling a little frantic with getting everything ready for Christmas and packing for Disney. With everything going on I haven’t felt as excited as I usually am. Then today a CM who used to work at the Innkeepers lounge but had moved onto another roll at Disney contacted us to say she will be working the morning shift at the desk outside the lounge and will be checking us in. I did not expect to see her and it seriously added to my excitement!
Brittany? I heard she was moving and she is awesome.

We are in Room 4839. It's perfect for us! King bed, right next to the lounge, TPV. We slept with the curtains open to MK and it was wonderful going to sleep in the magic and waking up as well. Food is awesome, hot hors d'oeuvres (no photos :snooty:) were ribs with quinoa, salmon, corn dogs, and other assorted foods. (I'm sorry, I'll do better tomorrow!) Very tasty! Oops, forgot they also had lavash with assorted cheese, honeycomb, and dried fruits. That was my favorite.
Also had this am those famous coddled eggs. I am a huge fan of coddled eggs, but they do something odd with whites, and they weren't cooked enough for me. DH loved them though.
Last night just prior to fireworks laying on our perfectly situated king bed.
And this mornings coddled eggs with my 20221204_080726.jpgvirgin mimosa :rotfl2:

20221203_201614.jpg

Photos of our room...
We have a Kuerig, some rooms have nespresso machines, but they are tiny and offer no milk foam or other options. So for us it works!
CMs are absolutely wonderful here! We are so happy with everything.
Food is much better than I thought it would be. Good choices. Love the veggie quiche with tomato jam from day one. Need to get the recipe!
20221203_151343.jpg20221203_152137.jpg20221203_152348.jpg20221203_160152.jpg20221203_155401_exported_2510.jpg

We are in Room 4839. It's perfect for us! King bed, right next to the lounge, TPV. We slept with the curtains open to MK and it was wonderful going to sleep in the magic and waking up as well. Food is awesome, hot hors d'oeuvres (no photos :snooty:) were ribs with quinoa, salmon, corn dogs, and other assorted foods. (I'm sorry, I'll do better tomorrow!) Very tasty! Oops, forgot they also had lavash with assorted cheese, honeycomb, and dried fruits. That was my favorite.
Also had this am those famous coddled eggs. I am a huge fan of coddled eggs, but they do something odd with whites, and they weren't cooked enough for me. DH loved them though.
Last night just prior to fireworks laying on our perfectly situated king bed.
And this mornings coddled eggs with my View attachment 723086virgin mimosa :rotfl2:

View attachment 723084

Yep curtains open!!!

Hi, experts - regarding Tower Club rooms at CR, seems like standard rooms are all (?) accessible? Is this the case for king bed rooms as well? Thanks!

My wife and I have stayed in every standard room in Tower Club, so I figured I would chime in to give you some info.

Like GADisneyDad14 said, neither of the King rooms are accessible. Getting into the bathroom would be very difficult and the beds are higher. They are very spacious, just a little smaller then the 2 Queen rooms. It does have room for a coach, they have just chosen to make it sleep only 2 (like the Garden Cottages at BWI).

With the 2 Queen rooms, there are 3 total. The 2 on the Bay Lake side are not accessible (similar to the King rooms, but with the 2 beds instead of 1). The Theme Park view room is accessible. It has lowered beds, a walk-in open shower with seating. It also has a mechanical door that opens out instead of in that holds itself open for about 30 seconds. It’s a very nice room, and we have always hated staying in it because we didn’t want to take it away from some one who needed it.

I would say the reason why most people don’t talk about Tower Club is because we don’t want to fight even harder for those rooms. Those of us who stay there every trip have to fight hard enough already and don’t want others knowing all the secrets about it.

Innkeepers Club cast usually call you 5 days before your trip. Joe called me last Thursday and we leave Tuesday
I am staying at YC CL for 11 days starting Tuesday and have not received any calls. I did however contact them by email two weeks ago so maybe that’s why?

I am staying at YC CL for 11 days starting Tuesday and have not received any calls. I did however contact them by email two weeks ago so maybe that’s why?
We also have a CL stay coming up soon, however, I have not heard from SS yet either. I’ll probably reach out this week if I do not hear from them first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter