Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Also, has anyone had trouble with this particular style band falling off?
A member of my party lost a non-MB+ band in EP and didn’t realize until we were on the bus back. I immediately put in a lost and found request via the website and within an hour we got a message the band had been found. We went back to EP and retrieved it from Guest Services. So, if the worst happens go here are file the paperwork asap. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/lost-and-found/

I know it’s easy to ‘pick on’ the DPB… but good grief this was a hard read. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ts-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort-hotels/

A lot of words to not really say anything at all.

And sort of LOL’ing at their Poly pic being one of the Tonga suite bedrooms.
That clickbait drove me bonkers! I stupidly clicked on it twice. Like, PLEASE. Universal could have given us that update schedule and probably more info on how the refurbishments are going!

We found charging them to just become part of the routine - charging overnight. We ended up plugging them in the bathroom or covering with a hat as they blink green while charging.

I despise lights when sleeping so that’s good to know. I’m not inclined toward MB+ as charging sounded annoying but if I need to through another washcloth over something charging housekeeping will really start thinking I’m quite the slob, throwing towels all over the room 😆

Tonight was our last night at the Yacht Club, we’re moving on to 5 nights at the Hard Rock.

I didn’t take any pictures tonight because it was all repeats from two nights ago. All the food was really good! The staff was so nice and accommodating. Really enjoyed our stay. :thumbsup2
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Seems like many of the recent reviews such as yours have been very positive—good to hear!
May I ask what was served tonight?

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Seems like many of the recent reviews such as yours have been very positive—good to hear!
May I ask what was served tonight?

They repeated the menu from Thursday night so it was a pot roast with mashed potato’s, a seafood salad on a bun, pulled pork and chicken nuggets as the main dishes. :thumbsup2

FWIW I have not seen much about NYE at the resorts. Last year Poly gave out wrist bands and said only resort guests allowed on the beach. I did not see anything if that actually occurred???

We arrive 12/30 at mco 10:18pm. Since it will be tight arriving to Poly in time for 11:50 pm pre-NYE fireworks I did reach out to DSS. I asked if they doing that and if they can leave our wrist bands in our room for us. I will let you know how it goes.

I was in GF last year and they only told us about the special NYE offering late in the afternoon! Sheesh if they had such good plans why didn't they let people know.? They had a carving station and mashed potatoes, table cloth and candles, balloons. extra food again from 11-12. There were chicken wings and tuxedo choc covered strawberries, things you don't usually see. It was quite the fun night.

Curious to see what happens this year. Anybody else down for NYE?

FWIW I have not seen much about NYE at the resorts. Last year Poly gave out wrist bands and said only resort guests allowed on the beach. I did not see anything if that actually occurred???

We arrive 12/30 at mco 10:18pm. Since it will be tight arriving to Poly in time for 11:50 pm pre-NYE fireworks I did reach out to DSS. I asked if they doing that and if they can leave our wrist bands in our room for us. I will let you know how it goes.

I was in GF last year and they only told us about the special NYE offering late in the afternoon! Sheesh if they had such good plans why didn't they let people know.? They had a carving station and mashed potatoes, table cloth and candles, balloons. extra food again from 11-12. There were chicken wings and tuxedo choc covered strawberries, things you don't usually see. It was quite the fun night.

I have a post somewhere around here about Poly NYE last year but couldn't find it on quick search. Reminder that Poly CL wasn't yet reopened at the time. But the resort did their usual wristband beach access thing, and it was the best setup/control they have had in my few years of doing Poly NYE - they had pulled the access points to the beach "back" to various spots more internal to the Poly grounds which prevented overcrowding on the sidewalk between the pool, Hawaii, and beach. They have morphed around between putting bands in rooms or picking them up in the main lobby... I 'think' last year was pick them up in the lobby, if I'm remembering correctly.

I always like to caveat that exact procedures can sometimes change year to year as it seems each incoming wave of CMs/managers does things slightly differently, but they normally don't do controlled access on 12/30... only 12/31.

Oh, and lack of info has been the general rule of thumb on these holidays in my experience. No one (even CL CMs) ever seems to know exactly what's going on, whether it be anything special in the lounge, wristbands, etc.

Have fun!

Any have experience booking after a remodel? Do rooms normally reopen on time. Debating a long weekend for flower and garden right after the BWI club rooms are re-opening.

Any have experience booking after a remodel? Do rooms normally reopen on time. Debating a long weekend for flower and garden right after the BWI club rooms are re-opening.

Stayed CR as it was reopening after refurb. That particular job was a total rush at the end so there was still punch list work going on, construction crews around, etc. It was not ready for prime time, so to speak. But to be fair, Disney appropriately (in my opinion) acknowledged as such both in words and action.

Also pretty sure we were the first in a Poly room awhile back, other than no trash cans and not batteries on the remote, it was pretty normal.

I would not recommend if you want a ‘perfect’ stay. If you have some tolerance for things maybe not 100% or worst case scenario it’s not done and you get moved, then it’s OK IMHO.

We have a Bach party booked 4/28-5/1 which I think is reopening. Edited: for club level that’s reopening/not sure hotel non cl days. I hope it goes well but if not they may get moved somewhere that will work.

@GADisneyDad14 thx I totally forgot poly cl wasn’t opened last year!

Last edited:
They also rotate Greek, Quinoa and Caesar salads. And the other rotation is chicken quinoa, Thai beef, tuna poke, Mac and cheese. All the food was very good. I just got back from 11 days there. Breakfast also rotated on a three day rotation. Pancakes, usually an egg dish such as a frittata, scrambled eggs with goat cheese,and spinach, ham and egg or egg white omelette. For meat chicken sausage, pork sausage or ham. Assorted breads, bagels. Breakfast pastries, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt.

Yes, we will be there! We check in to AKL CL for just one night 29th, then switch to the Poly for the 30 & 31. We only have one park day (31st) so will watch fireworks from the Poly beach on the 30th, so if you need some help, we will just be hanging out on the beach area of the poly from 10pm-11:50 to wait for the fireworks show. We won't be up much later than that though, trying to RD MK on NYE!

Just booked Coronado/Chronos Club for my January visit. Had a Tower room booked and notice a CL access room became available w/ the Passholder discount. Was about $80 more a night which is my break even point. Now I don't need to worry about grocery delivery and if the weather isn't so nice I'll have a place to hang out. Swore off Club Level because the price didn't align with my travel habits....but this offer was too good to refuse. I also said I wasn't going to head down to Disney until June of 2023....so there is that! This is my favorite thread on disboards so I'll be sure to share some photos! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter