Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good morning! Does anyone have any insight into Tower Club vs Atrium Club at CR? I'll be travelling with my mom at the end of March 2023, and it is her first time to WDW although she has been to DL many times. This will be a Magic Kingdom heavy trip, so CR is an ideal resort for us. Thank you!

Good morning! I'll be joining you there in a few days, let us know if there are any special holiday AKL CL offerings, we can't wait to be there!
That’s wonderful! Let me know when you arrive, it would be great to meet you! They told us that for Christmas Day dinner there may be “Magical Offerings” during dinner, but didn’t say what it was. It’s a standard 3 day rotation. Tonight is falafel’s and corn chowder and tomorrow’s dinner is buttered chicken and tomato soup. I’ll let you know if they tell us anything else when we go back over!

Good morning! Does anyone have any insight into Tower Club vs Atrium Club at CR? I'll be travelling with my mom at the end of March 2023,
The Atrium CL is a normal CL type floor with all regular rooms with CL service and the lounge is larger but tends to be busier vs the Tower Club lounge.

The Tower CL floor is one floor up and is the home to the Presidential suite and the Vice Presidential suites and the majority of the 1 and 2 Bedroom suites at the resort. The lounge is smaller and quieter but has slightly higher quality items available. There are only 4 normal CL rooms 2 King rooms, 1 (2-Queen) room with a TPV and 1 (2-Queen) room with a Bay Lake View.

Normally the Tower CL lounge is fairly quite but if large guest groups are staying in the suites it does get loud and crowded based on the variety of guests in the Suites.

Dave

Good morning! Does anyone have any insight into Tower Club vs Atrium Club at CR? I'll be travelling with my mom at the end of March 2023, and it is her first time to WDW although she has been to DL many times. This will be a Magic Kingdom heavy trip, so CR is an ideal resort for us. Thank you!

Dave covered the basics well. I'll just add the two experiences are very different. The Atrium Club is the 12th floor, the top floor of the atrium - so open to all the noises and such from below. The rooms are the same theme as the rest of the tower rooms below.

The 14th Floor/Tower Club floor is self-contained/not open to below and it's effectively like staying in a totally different resort. The floor decor/design is different and the rooms - even the few non-suite rooms - have a different size/design/layout than the rest of the building. Still Incredibles-based, but they look nothing like the normal rooms.

The 14th floor has oversized (read, huge) balconies relative to the 12th floor/rest of the building.

Both lounges have a balcony that faces MK and they pipe in fireworks audio - this is great because you can have a Bay Lake facing room (cheaper) and still have the lounge to go to for fireworks or a MK view fix. Best of both worlds.

IMHO Tower Club is more of a splurgy type experience if you find value in the larger room sizes/balconies/usually quieter/more personal lounge. Atrium Club would be the more value alternative - still the great CL lounge offerings/amenities and CL CMs, just a larger guest count and prone to more crowdings during the ebb and flow of the day.

That said I'm a fan of both and can make a case for/against either depending on what someone wants out of a trip. Happy to answer any questions.

The Atrium CL is a normal CL type floor with all regular rooms with CL service and the lounge is larger but tends to be busier vs the Tower Club lounge.

The Tower CL floor is one floor up and is the home to the Presidential suite and the Vice Presidential suites and the majority of the 1 and 2 Bedroom suites at the resort. The lounge is smaller and quieter but has slightly higher quality items available. There are only 4 normal CL rooms 2 King rooms, 1 (2-Queen) room with a TPV and 1 (2-Queen) room with a Bay Lake View.

Normally the Tower CL lounge is fairly quite but if large guest groups are staying in the suites it does get loud and crowded based on the variety of guests in the Suites.

Dave
Thank you! This is great info! Truly appreciate your response. We will need a 2 Queen room, so my thinking is that if one is available, the Tower is the best place for us to book.

Dave covered the basics well. I'll just add the two experiences are very different. The Atrium Club is the 12th floor, the top floor of the atrium - so open to all the noises and such from below. The rooms are the same theme as the rest of the tower rooms below.

The 14th Floor/Tower Club floor is totally self-contained/not open to below and it's effectively like staying in a totally different resort. The floor decor/design is different and the rooms - even the few non-suite rooms - have a different size/design/layout than the rest of the building. Still Incredibles-based, but they look nothing like the normal rooms.

The 14th floor has over-sized (read, huge) balconies relative to the 12th floor/rest of the building.

Both lounges have a balcony that faces MK and they pipe in fireworks audio - this is great because you can have a Bay Lake facing room (cheaper) and still have the lounge to go to for fireworks.

IMHO Tower Club is more of a splurgy type experience if you find value in the larger room sizes/balconies/usually quieter/more personal lounge. Atrium Club would be the more value alternative - still the great CL lounge offerings/amenities and CL CMs, just a larger guest count and prone to more crowdings during the ebb and flow of the day.

That said I'm a fan of both and can make a case for/against either depending on what someone wants out of a trip. Happy to answer any questions.
Wow! Thank you for your thoughtful response. This is such good information. I will try for a 2 Queen Tower level but won't be disappointed if we end up booking Atrium.

Wow! Thank you for your thoughtful response. This is such good information. I will try for a 2 Queen Tower level but won't be disappointed if we end up booking Atrium.

Good luck! Given the count that room type is pretty tough to book. I don't say that to be discouraging, just may need to be flexible/manage expectations.

One of them (the MK facing one if I'm not mistaken) has some accessible features (ie, a roll-in shower) that some may not enjoy, so just a small caveat there if a concern.

Hope it all works out for you!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the best Disboards thread. Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. This is the first time in 14 years that we have no Disney trips on the books but I'm sure we'll make it there sometime in 2023.

Thought I would post a pic from our Xmas eve dinner tonight, long story but our tradition is Japanese steakhouse and the chef made this.

20221224_202030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter