Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying December 7-11 and was checking Menus today. Three Bridges has an updated, smaller menu as of this morning, looks to be first sign of reopening.
Thanks for sharing this! I've got a couple CSR stays coming up soon and have been stalking... but never thought to look for menu changes for a hint. Would LOVE to see Three Bridges open!

That's actually been up for quite a few days. I think I saw it this past weekend. I have been stalking Toledo but no changes yet

Seems more stuff opening! Fingers crossed!

From @yulilin3 on the rumors/news board:

Dhalia lounge also has hours of operation now. Toledo and Maya Grill still showing closed
Barcelona lounge 7am to 11am
Dhalia lounge 4:30pm to midnight
3 Bridges 4:30pm to midnight
Siesta Cantina 11am to 10 pm

It doesn't make sense to have Dahlia Lounge open and not Toledo so hope they are still working on things

Quoting myself:

So someone just posted on Facebook that El Mercado is not opening at CSR.
All the places @yulilin3 mentioned and Rix Bar/Grill are all that's opening.

That's bizarre...no quick service at the entire CSR? No breakfast? Barcelona only has pastries and such. I mean I'm sure you can order to go from Three Bridges, but there's only about 4 options. :D

So I’ve booked a 4 night stay for March. It’ll be myself and my son who turns 21 the day after we arrive. What room request should I Do? We are staying in a regular room. Not the tower. We don’t mind walking but I would prefer to be semi close to a bus stop and where we can in quickly to refill mugs or grab a snack. Any suggestions?

Also this place has so many food options since opening GDT! I’m assuming anyone can go to these places even if not staying in the tower, right?

I know not all of the places are open just yet but this is what I’ve got for CSR:

Cafe Rix - a place to quickly grab pastries and coffee

Maya Grill - TS

El Mercado - QS

Rix Bar and Grill - TS bar at CSR (is this near the pool ???)

At GDT:

Barcelona lounge - coffee pastries

Dahlia lounge- bar outside of Toledo

Toledo - rooftop TS

3 bridges - open air restaurant but I’d this at GDT?

Please correct me on anything? I know we are a ways away but I’m debating on doing our dinner on arrival day at CSR. I’ve always wanted to stay here and since it’s a short trip I would rather explore the resort than go to DS for dinner that day.

So I’ve booked a 4 night stay for March. It’ll be myself and my son who turns 21 the day after we arrive. What room request should I Do? We are staying in a regular room. Not the tower. We don’t mind walking but I would prefer to be semi close to a bus stop and where we can in quickly to refill mugs or grab a snack. Any suggestions?

Also this place has so many food options since opening GDT! I’m assuming anyone can go to these places even if not staying in the tower, right?

I know not all of the places are open just yet but this is what I’ve got for CSR:

Cafe Rix - a place to quickly grab pastries and coffee

Maya Grill - TS

El Mercado - QS

Rix Bar and Grill - TS bar at CSR (is this near the pool ???)

At GDT:

Barcelona lounge - coffee pastries

Dahlia lounge- bar outside of Toledo

Toledo - rooftop TS

3 bridges - open air restaurant but I’d this at GDT?

Please correct me on anything? I know we are a ways away but I’m debating on doing our dinner on arrival day at CSR. I’ve always wanted to stay here and since it’s a short trip I would rather explore the resort than go to DS for dinner that day.

You don't go until March so will probably change, but I just posted above you - word on the street is that all that is opening for now is the following:

Barcelona Lounge
Dhalia lounge
3 Bridges
Siestas
Rix Bar/Grill

El Mercado is apparently not opening??? Crazy.

You don't go until March so will probably change, but I just posted above you - word on the street is that all that is opening for now is the following:

Barcelona Lounge
Dhalia lounge
3 Bridges
Siestas
Rix Bar/Grill

El Mercado is apparently not opening??? Crazy.

Yes that’s crazy. They should have some kind of QS!

I know March is a lifetime away in covid times and so much is going to change by then. I was just surprised to see how many options CSR has for food at regular times.

I know March is a lifetime away in covid times and so much is going to change by then. I was just surprised to see how many options CSR has for food at regular times.

I was struck by this too when we first stayed there last October. Lots of bar/lounge/dining options, inside, outside, casual or more fine dining. I was there on a no kids trip with DW and we loved all the evening options around the resort.

I was struck by this too when we first stayed there last October. Lots of bar/lounge/dining options, inside, outside, casual or more fine dining. I was there on a no kids trip with DW and we loved all the evening options around the resort.

That's why we chose Gran Destino - all those lounges! Even if the parks are still closing early, it gives a lot of options at night at the hotel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter