• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

That building is on the resort side FYI. Check the map for location.

For resort rooms the 1st has a patio, 2nd the doors just open/no balcony and the 3rd has a balcony. Dvc side all 3 floors have an outdoor space.

2 queens.
Thank you! Balcony is important to me. If I'm going to pay deluxe pricing I want to be able to sit on a balcony.

Does anyone know if the 1 bedroom suites are bookable yet? No matter what date I put in it says unavailable.

FYI, there is only one 1BR suite. But yes, it is bookable. It was a tough to room to get pre-renovation, and likely even more so now. It may be worth calling just in case there’s some suite availability wonkiness going on, but likely a long shot.

FYI, there is only one 1BR suite. But yes, it is bookable. It was a tough to room to get pre-renovation, and likely even more so now. It may be worth calling just in case there’s some suite availability wonkiness going on, but likely a long shot.
Thank you. I called today but it isn't available for any of my dates. We're planning our next trip in July or August 2022 and I really wanted to try the Poly club level but haven't been to find anything. We usually stay in Epcot resorts. Got back 2 weeks ago from our stay at BC 2 bedroom suite. We have some time so I'm hoping that we could at least get some kind of CL room at the Poly for our next trip.

Sadly, Poly club level is still closed with no word on when it will re-open.
We love Poly club level and were heartbroken when some club levels were re-opening and Poly wasn't one of them.

Sadly, Poly club level is still closed with no word on when it will re-open.
The latest unofficial rumor is they are still waiting on some main kitchen work from the resort's remodel to be completed that was delayed.

Dave

Thanks!
I could have sworn we had in room dining at the Yacht Club back in March of this year.. but something could have changed or my memory is wrong ;)

No, your memory is correct. YC and BCV were offering in room dining after reopening….until BC opened and they stopped, leaving GF as the only resort at the moment.

They have since scrubbed the in room dining (private dining) page on Disney’s website/the app… so we’re all a bit :confused3

Presumably it’s a staffing/resource thing and it’ll eventually return, but TBD of course.

No, your memory is correct. YC and BCV were offering in room dining after reopening….until BC opened and they stopped, leaving GF as the only resort at the moment.

They have since scrubbed the in room dining (private dining) page on Disney’s website/the app… so we’re all a bit :confused3

Presumably it’s a staffing/resource thing and it’ll eventually return, but TBD of course.
Makes sense. Thanks.

Here now, they put us in Hawaii due to dvc closure. I ain't complaining. We're really enjoying the resort on this adults only trip. Lots of quiet pool time for my solar powered sister. Many many tropical drinks last night between pool, Trader Sam's and Tambu. Miss the poke that used to be on the TS menu. Had Kona to go for breakfast this morning. They tested new fireworks last night and man there were a LOT of fireworks. Also a helicopter seemed to be watching the entire thing, maybe recording. It was also there this morning.

Here now, they put us in Hawaii due to dvc closure. I ain't complaining. We're really enjoying the resort on this adults only trip. Lots of quiet pool time for my solar powered sister. Many many tropical drinks last night between pool, Trader Sam's and Tambu. Miss the poke that used to be on the TS menu. Had Kona to go for breakfast this morning. They tested new fireworks last night and man there were a LOT of fireworks. Also a helicopter seemed to be watching the entire thing, maybe recording. It was also there this morning.

Thank you for the update. Can I ask what view category did you have Lake or Standard? Were you notified ahead of time or were you just placed in that room?

Thank you for the update. Can I ask what view category did you have Lake or Standard? Were you notified ahead of time or were you just placed in that room?

We had a lake view dvc room and yes we were notified months ago. The building with the lake view dvc rooms is still being renovated. They put us in a ground floor room that I'm sure is 'lagoon view'. We can see the top of the castle peeking out over one of the bungalows.

We had a lake view dvc room and yes we were notified months ago. The building with the lake view dvc rooms is still being renovated. They put us in a ground floor room that I'm sure is 'lagoon view'. We can see the top of the castle peeking out over one of the bungalows.

what do you think about the ground floor? wondering if I should request it - but we are standard view.

Very confused…multiple reports Moorea is fully open as of this past weekend and I believe that Moorea is the DVC lake view rooms?

Very confused…multiple reports Moorea is fully open as of this past weekend and I believe that Moorea is the DVC lake view rooms?

You are correct, Moorea is the DVC Lakeview studio building. DVC rooms are currently going through a soft goods refurb. I did see the same post you are referring to, however, I cannot confirm it’s reopen.

6A29EEC9-9E44-48F4-831E-6DC31F4696B2.jpeg

what do you think about the ground floor? wondering if I should request it - but we are standard view.

I always like third floor the best, you don't have people walking on your head and it's less likely snakes are going to come visit me... not that this is necessarily a likely possibility I'm just phobic. This trip we just needed a patio and made that the top request. Need my outside coffee time.

You are correct, Moorea is the DVC Lakeview studio building. DVC rooms are currently going through a soft goods refurb. I did see the same post you are referring to, however, I cannot confirm it’s reopen.

I'll try to remember to swing by and check, for some reason I thought we'd passed it but now I'm not sure.

...breakfast at O'Hana's...

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi50RfT7Z3tfEy4R5WTaCAcUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh6f--e6gRNuCzJfN9-gonSldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjwASEF_23hA-LJ6H7Z6ne4ldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter