Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Follow up question - if we get groceries delivered while we're out, how do we let luggage assistance know whether we prefer them delivered or if we'll pick them up ourselves?

Yes because they still need to receive the order, catalogue it, store it for you then retrieve it when you pick it up.
Possibly. I've never ordered groceries and have only gone by what others have reported here and package pick-up I've done at the front desk.

*Note - I'm happy to tip them for their extra work! I'd just rather it go directly to the people and not the resort.

Have people been hearing annoying helicopters at POP? I'm seeing this issue "pop" up on other resort forums...

Does anyone know how much space is between the dresser and the cabinet that holds the refrigerator? I read the beginning post that stated from the other side of the dresser to the bathroom wall is 50 inches, and I am wondering which space is larger.
I'm not sure about measurments. We placed our large suitcase on floor open between dresser and refrigerator cabinet with no problem. If you do not have a door to a connecting room you have more room between bathroom and dresser.

I'm not sure about measurments. We placed our large suitcase on floor open between dresser and refrigerator cabinet with no problem. If you do not have a door to a connecting room you have more room between bathroom and dresser.
The distance between the dresser and the bathroom wall is identical (50") whether it is a connecting room with a door or just a wall.

So I started looking into it after I posted the question but before I saw your answer, and maybe that policy has changed? If you scroll down to the end:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

This is correct. You shouldn't be charged for grocery deliveries if you pick them up from bell services yourself. This was our experience at our two most recent stays (Jambo in October and AoA in January).

As that page also says, you are charged $6/package for any mail deliveries even if you pick them up from the front desk. I can confirm this as well, as I had to order a new backpack from Amazon when the zipper on mine started to rip apart mid-trip (and unfortunately couldn't find one in the parks that I liked).

Follow up question - if we get groceries delivered while we're out, how do we let luggage assistance know whether we prefer them delivered or if we'll pick them up ourselves?

Rewording this - what is the default if your groceries are delivered to luggage services? Is it to keep them there, or deliver to your room?

In my experience they have always kept them until I call down for them or go pick them up myself.
Correct. Bell services holds the groceries until you either call them to have the groceries delivered to your room or you go to pick them up.

Correct. Bell services holds the groceries until you either call them to have the groceries delivered to your room or you go to pick them up.
And I would just add that Pop luggage services will keep your refrigerated items refrigerated until they are either picked up by you or delivered at your request. We always get yogurt and string cheese and it's always refrigerated as necessary. It's not that luggage services just stores your groceries like luggage.

Hello everyone - we have an early reservation at Trails End for Breakfast in August and are staying at POP...in years past I wouldn't have worried much but am wondering whether or not we'd be able to get there in time.....will boats be running from MK to FW early enough? We have had plenty of very early breakfast reservations at O'Hana and Chef Mickey that I never worried about, but I am wondering if we will have to uber it to make it to the Fort for a Trails End breakfast these days. Has anyone on site recently seen boats running to resorts from MK around 7-7:30 a.m.?

Hello everyone - we have an early reservation at Trails End for Breakfast in August and are staying at POP...in years past I wouldn't have worried much but am wondering whether or not we'd be able to get there in time.....will boats be running from MK to FW early enough? We have had plenty of very early breakfast reservations at O'Hana and Chef Mickey that I never worried about, but I am wondering if we will have to uber it to make it to the Fort for a Trails End breakfast these days. Has anyone on site recently seen boats running to resorts from MK around 7-7:30 a.m.?
I would recommend you post your question on the Transportation board. This thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...int-a-to-point-b-while-at-wdw-thread.2573200/ is recommended.

Hi we are going to have (well hoping to have) 2 connecting rooms. One room will need space for a scooter, but only needs to use 1 of the beds. Where is the best place to put the scooter? I saw a video review online of the rooms, and it seems like space is a bit tight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter