Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you my friends! I can tell you the lounge is gorgeous and the snacks were a hit. The welcome champagne was a nice touch. Milk chocolate covered pretzels and potato chips, how can you go wrong? The rain is clearing so it's time to go activate our APs and hit the world.

Thank you my friends! I can tell you the lounge is gorgeous and the snacks were a hit. The welcome champagne was a nice touch. Milk chocolate covered pretzels and potato chips, how can you go wrong? The rain is clearing so it's time to go activate our APs and hit the world.
ENJOY your trip!:cheer2: BEAUTIFUL view of SAB!:beach:

pas130 - love, love the pictures! Want a full report in BC CL food!

Have a most magical trip!
we headed back for evening offerings since the rain returned, tonight was a goat cheese fried triangle, too many people for me to take proper pics. The yummy sweet potato salad Erika raved about, and beef wrapped in bacon...yummy. The kids had veggies and apple slices, and more fruit. The CM on alcohol duty was sweet and she even mentioned that although she cannot give the wine to go, I can pour it from the glass into the cup to go. I'm on my 4th glass and enjoying it on the balcony as I type. DH has been converted he loves the CL here!!image.jpgimage.jpg

we headed back for evening offerings since the rain returned, tonight was a goat cheese fried triangle, too many people for me to take proper pics. The yummy sweet potato salad Erika raved about, and beef wrapped in bacon...yummy. The kids had veggies and apple slices, and more fruit. The CM on alcohol duty was sweet and she even mentioned that although she cannot give the wine to go, I can pour it from the glass into the cup to go. I'm on my 4th glass and enjoying it on the balcony as I type. DH has been converted he loves the CL here!!View attachment 115583View attachment 115584

So glad you are enjoying everything. How did you like Anna Maria?

From page 1 of this thread:

The hours at Stormalong Bay are determined by the BC/YC recreation managers and are often based on factors like crowd level, time of year, weather, etc. so it is difficult to predict the hours, particularly the closing time at night

Opening used to be at 10 am, but we have had reports from March 2014 that the opening time is 9 am (closing of 11 pm reported in March 2014) (closing of 11 pm reported in May 2014)

Guests in November 2014 report SAB operating hours of 9 am to 10 pm.

Posted hours of the Quiet Pools are 7 am to 11 pm

My question is when is the pool opening these days? Is it 9am or 10 am?

Jake I'm glad your foot feels kinda better but if you need me I'm here for you.

It's probably better if you just rent a scooter anyway, if just for the fact that I offer to decorate the scooter for you! I'm thinking of going all parade float and decorating it up big time. I think the best theme for you would be to make the scooter look like a giant mobile "Kitchen Sink" Ice Cream Sundae. This would involve you wearing a lot of spandex with foam scoops of Ice cream Velcro-ed to your outfit and the best part would be the hat you would be wearing that will look like a giant maraschino cherry. We could spray paint some cardboard silver to build a sink around the scooter.

The up side to this idea is that everyone will give you a wide berth as you navigate the parks. The down side is that small children will sneak over and try to steal your hat.

Let me know when you find your spandex outfit and then I'll get busy making the scoops.

~NM

From page 1 of this thread:

The hours at Stormalong Bay are determined by the BC/YC recreation managers and are often based on factors like crowd level, time of year, weather, etc. so it is difficult to predict the hours, particularly the closing time at night

Opening used to be at 10 am, but we have had reports from March 2014 that the opening time is 9 am (closing of 11 pm reported in March 2014) (closing of 11 pm reported in May 2014)

Guests in November 2014 report SAB operating hours of 9 am to 10 pm.

Posted hours of the Quiet Pools are 7 am to 11 pm

My question is when is the pool opening these days? Is it 9am or 10 am?

Jake I'm glad your foot feels kinda better but if you need me I'm here for you.

It's probably better if you just rent a scooter anyway, if just for the fact that I offer to decorate the scooter for you! I'm thinking of going all parade float and decorating it up big time. I think the best theme for you would be to make the scooter look like a giant mobile "Kitchen Sink" Ice Cream Sundae. This would involve you wearing a lot of spandex with foam scoops of Ice cream Velcro-ed to your outfit and the best part would be the hat you would be wearing that will look like a giant maraschino cherry. We could spray paint some cardboard silver to build a sink around the scooter.

The up side to this idea is that everyone will give you a wide berth as you navigate the parks. The down side is that small children will sneak over and try to steal your hat.

Let me know when you find your spandex outfit and then I'll get busy making the scoops.

~NM

This I want to see!

we headed back for evening offerings since the rain returned, tonight was a goat cheese fried triangle, too many people for me to take proper pics. The yummy sweet potato salad Erika raved about, and beef wrapped in bacon...yummy. The kids had veggies and apple slices, and more fruit. The CM on alcohol duty was sweet and she even mentioned that although she cannot give the wine to go, I can pour it from the glass into the cup to go. I'm on my 4th glass and enjoying it on the balcony as I type. DH has been converted he loves the CL here!!View attachment 115583View attachment 115584

Have a wonderful time!!! Love BC CL. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for posting about your stay, the refurb scoop and finally the above quote. I'm sure security will be on it.

:thanks::worship::worship::worship::thanks:

Never fear Ninja Mom is here! I have an easy work around for this. You need to sell the house and live in Tarak's Airstream trailer with me. This way you can afford the annual pass AND we (Fancy pants too) can get IN ALL SORTS of TROUBLE!

Think of the havoc we will bestow upon the world with Tara towing us in her giant utility vehicle.

~NM

I have this image of this trailer being all tricked out, like one of those goofy articles people post on FB. "It looks like a grey tube - but when they open the door, you eyes will blow out of your head and spatter all over the macadam!"

Something always seems to happen to us right before our trips. Illness, stomach bug, someone gets hurt, etc. I'm not letting my kids leave the house for the next two weeks. lol Just kidding...kinda!

The two times we've traveled in January, we took the kids out of karate the week before. Nothing like running around a dojang during flu season with a bunch of kids who have questionable hygiene. I'd have skipped it this week, except I'm testing for my blue belt tomorrow night (next belt is black - eek!).

Jay - I hope things continue to improve for you!

Ack. Haven't packed. Only have random piles of stuff in the closet and the spare room. Karate testing tomorrow and won't be home until late. On Saturday, have to take tween #2 to get her eyebrows and upper lip waxed because she keeps taking a razor to her face. At least I'll have the beds freshly made tonight, and I'm not cooking squat in the next two days, so we won't have leftovers rotting in the fridge while I'm away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter