DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Been on since around 7:15 after trying to get Yosemite campsite reservations. (Fail) I don't count the first hour since it was my choice to log on before 8, but yep, getting close to 5 "official" hours waiting now.
Yosemite is such a heartbreaking reservation system. I feel like maybe they need to use queue it, but after this died...maybe not. We have a long 5th wheel so there are only a few spots we fit in. It took 6 of my family members all trying to get reservations for us to get one spot for July.

Anyone still left that has been on here since before the queue opened at 8am and still no progress? I have my tickets for 3rd party vendor, but I just can't get the park reservation page to come up. I feel like this is a sign.
I was on at 6:50am and have 5 browsers open, all with "more than an hour." It's torture!

I got in 5 minutes before 8am, it went down to under 35 minutes before the glitch. When it came back, I was over an hour. But it just changed a few minutes ago and now I'm sitting at 45 minutes wait time.

I've also been on since before 8am... still waiting... but know neighbors who got on at 8:05 and complete the process within an hour...who knows how this thing works!?!?!

The queue didn't open until sometime between 8:05 and 8:10, so it's possible they got on before it opened. It's frustrating.

I've been hanging out since before the waiting room for the queue opened around 6:20am. I had two queues come up. One glitched totally on me and kept kicking me back into a new queue before telling me my queue was expired. Other was part of the site glitch that took things down (I had tickets in my cart and was trying to pay
I was able to get in by opening another window and was able to access the cart that had the tickets in it. I was able to complete check-out but I'm back in the queue to be able to make reservations since my original queue ID expired..
How did you find your cart? I was at the same point and lost my queue ID. Any help would be appreciated.

Yosemite is such a heartbreaking reservation system. I feel like maybe they need to use queue it, but after this died...maybe not. We have a long 5th wheel so there are only a few spots we fit in. It took 6 of my family members all trying to get reservations for us to get one spot for July.
Oh that's awesome you got a spot! Heartbreaking is a good word for it though. I can usually get other sites and reservations (The Wave hike in Utah is the other where I always strike out), but I am 0 for I don't know how many with Yosemite. (On a happier note, I have managed to pull cancellations for the Grand Canyon and Zion this year, however!)

I was able to get in by opening another window and was able to access the cart that had the tickets in it. I was able to complete check-out but I'm back in the queue to be able to make reservations since my original queue ID expired.
Omg, so I have nothing to do anyways waiting for queues to come up again and had checked earlier with this trick and my cart was emptied, but I checked anyways since you said this...

AND MY TICKETS WERE BACK.

I was able to purchase. Now just to get in and make reservations, lol!

Did you have to start all over with a new queue? What a bummer!!

I did until I was goofing off! I'm just now waiting for a queue spot to open up again so I can make reservations, but at least I have tickets. Although strange thing: it acted like I was creating a new account, but it was my existing account. It was like it needed to verify my address again? Also there's definitely the "certify you're a CA resident" check box in this process too, but not sure if it verified me by address or not as well.

FYI: for those who needed it, you can do multiple ticket types in one transaction, apparently.

After picking your first ticket, click on Theme Park Tickets at the bottom, then select the next ticket you want.

Yeah, which is why I was asking. I thought some folks had more success than that.
So, if you bought the 2 day park hoppers that were pre-linked you would get the straight away. If you wanted one day you get popped back to the queue...

The 1-Days say December 22, 2022.

Third-party tickets are apparently January 12, 2022.

I panic bought 2 day PH from the frog around 9:45, but the order took about 90 minutes to process. Before I got the confirmation, I was able to get through on one of my devices and bought the same through Disney. The 1/12/23 I quoted was from my Disney tickets, but when I look at the third party (that I'll just save for later in the summer) it also says the same date...maybe it depends on the site.

So I purchased tickets from a 3rd party and have them linked in my account. I still have browser windows open on two different devices in the Ticket Sales queue, each with "more than an hour" showing.

On the laptop, I opened a new browser tab to navigate to Park Reservations. It directed to a new copy of the same waitlist page as already open (same URL components and same Queue-IT ID). What to do now ... hmmm.

Hi Gang! What do I do for hotel booking? I just purchased my tickets but I also want to book a Disney resort. Any intel?

Omg, so I have nothing to do anyways waiting for queues to come up again and had checked earlier with this trick and my cart was emptied, but I checked anyways since you said this...

AND MY TICKETS WERE BACK.

I was able to purchase. Now just to get in and make reservations, lol!

I did until I was goofing off! I'm just now waiting for a queue spot to open up again so I can make reservations, but at least I have tickets. Although strange thing: it acted like I was creating a new account, but it was my existing account. It was like it needed to verify my address again? Also there's definitely the "certify you're a CA resident" check box in this process too, but not sure if it verified me by address or not as well.

That's odd. Maybe it has something to do with verifying California residency. At least you got your tickets!!!

So we were able to get the first day of our hoppers for June 28, but also need June29 to go with our VGC reservations. Any idea when theme park reservations will open for the rest of June?

I panic bought 2 day PH from the frog around 9:45, but the order took about 90 minutes to process. Before I got the confirmation, I was able to get through on one of my devices and bought the same through Disney. The 1/12/23 I quoted was from my Disney tickets, but when I look at the third party (that I'll just save for later in the summer) it also says the same date...maybe it depends on the site.
Cool! I saw 2022 in the fine print on one of the third-party sites - it's also possible that they put the wrong date on their page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter