DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

So we were able to get the first day of our hoppers for June 28, but also need June29 to go with our VGC reservations. Any idea when theme park reservations will open for the rest of June?

They supposedly will open on a rolling basis with a 60 day window. So 6/29 should open on 5/1.

That's odd. Maybe it has something to do with verifying California residency. At least you got your tickets!!!

Super odd. It was acting like it was creating an account and was verifying my already filled in address. And got an email alert about "changes to my account" which... nothing changed :confused3

I was in Firefox, but that shouldn't have made a difference on this front.

FYI: park hopper tickets can't be used at DL on April 30th now, so that's the first "sell out".

(DCA is still eligible, as are 1-Days.)
Wait, what? So if you start in DCA on the 30th and have a park hopper you can't go to DL at all that day?

So clarifying. I have a parkhopper. I start at DL on may 1, so at 1pm I’ll just go over? No separate reservation needed?

If you start in DCA you are able to go to Disneyland after 1:00 PM. You just can't make DL your starting park on the 30th
Ok, wow I must be slow today....so on the 30th I am starting in DL, I have a parkhopper, so I can't go to DCA on the 30th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter