DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

So clarifying. I have a parkhopper. I start at DL on may 1, so at 1pm I’ll just go over? No separate reservation needed?
Subject to capacity at the other park. It seems likely that they're starting with low enough numbers to absorb more people, but there's a chance you wouldn't be able to get there exactly when you wanted...

Subject to capacity at the other park. It seems likely that they're starting with low enough numbers to absorb more people, but there's a chance you wouldn't be able to get there exactly when you wanted...
Got it thank you. Just wanted to make sure we didn’t need a 2nd reservation for the day if we were parkhopping.

Finally! 2 day weekend (5th and 6th June) shocked it was still available! Thanks to a very kind member for donating a queue code.

The availability calendar on the website appears to update in real-time. So that's good news if you want to check before you purchase when it's your time to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter