DREAMS COME TRUE! Sandy and James TR 6/18/08: 8/28 finally an update!

I just wish I had done a ceremony video-oh well, maybe a VR video:rotfl:

Oh, I didn't know that you didn't! Well, that is a great reason to have a VR in the future :hug: You did have such gorgeous pictures though, and I must say - so many more than me because my photogs came with me from home and were not experienced in this environment...

Oh, I didn't know that you didn't! Well, that is a great reason to have a VR in the future :hug: You did have such gorgeous pictures though, and I must say - so many more than me because my photogs came with me from home and were not experienced in this environment...
I am very pleased with my pictures, I dont think there is a better background then the world showcase, just so unique.

Sandy, wonderful pics. Love the one of hubby holding your flowers, LOL. Actually the one just before that of you standing on the stairs, takes my breath away. So beautiful!

Sandy~ Thank you for sharing some more of your pictures. I absolutely love Italy for pictures; those are some of my favorite shots from our wedding too. We kept getting the warning too and Randy ignored them for as long as possible :rotfl: We were literally sprinting to get some shots in Germany!

Sandy, just catching up.....more great pics! You couldn't ask for a prettier backdrop! :goodvibes

Sandy, wonderful pics. Love the one of hubby holding your flowers, LOL. Actually the one just before that of you standing on the stairs, takes my breath away. So beautiful!

Thank you Patty!

Sandy~ Thank you for sharing some more of your pictures. I absolutely love Italy for pictures; those are some of my favorite shots from our wedding too. We kept getting the warning too and Randy ignored them for as long as possible :rotfl: We were literally sprinting to get some shots in Germany!
Thanks Vanessa-It is pretty funny how they are on that watch down to the minute:rotfl:

Sandy, just catching up.....more great pics! You couldn't ask for a prettier backdrop! :goodvibes

It is beautiful Jodi, thanks!

Sandy, Your pics are so beautiful! Thank you for posting the link to your Randy pics! :worship: I'm highly considering Narcoossee's and was wondering what it looks like for a wedding setup! Was there enough room to dance? Everything looked so wonderful! Thanks again! :goodvibes

Sandy, this is all so great! I truly hope you come back and finish off the reception! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter