DREAMS COME TRUE! Sandy and James TR 6/18/08: 8/28 finally an update!

I have a question for you from way back when.

I remember you had made menu cards for the adults and kids. I love the ones you made for the adults and I made some along the same lines.

The ones for the kids was also great and I just found a copy of one in your PJ. My question is, how did you get such a good shape for the Mickey head? I would love to do something along those lines but am terrible at cutting.

I also would love to do Mickey fan programs but again there is the cutting issue. I was wondering if you could let me know how you did the cutting.

I just love everything you have done. We are getting married this November in Italy (but in the front by the water) and reading your journals has given me so many great ideas.

Thanks,
Linda

I have a question for you from way back when.

I remember you had made menu cards for the adults and kids. I love the ones you made for the adults and I made some along the same lines.

The ones for the kids was also great and I just found a copy of one in your PJ. My question is, how did you get such a good shape for the Mickey head? I would love to do something along those lines but am terrible at cutting.

I also would love to do Mickey fan programs but again there is the cutting issue. I was wondering if you could let me know how you did the cutting.

I just love everything you have done. We are getting married this November in Italy (but in the front by the water) and reading your journals has given me so many great ideas.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda- you will love Italy! It was the best choice!

To get the Mickey head i used 2 different size circle cutters--
here is how I did the fans-(starts on pg 2)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669819
HTH!

I can't wait to get married in Italy. You photos came out so wonderful.

I will check out the instruction for the fans. Not sure if I will make them or not - it depends on how much time I have left once I have all the information for them but I am definately going to make the kids menu cards Mickey heads.

Thanks again,
Linda

No problem Linda-

After you cut out the first one, use the cut out part for a template to cut the others--

Good luck--

We will be in the world during your wedding! We will be sure to be thinking of you!

I did just notice that you will be down there during our wedding time. We are arriving on November 3rd and leaving on November 16. We should try to meet somewhere - maybe Downtown Disney for ice cream or just one night on the Boardwalk.

Linda

Yes, that would be neat--we are arriving 11/7-12, it is too bad there is no lurking at an Epcot ceremony...:rotfl:

Sandy Your Randy pics are great!!
I LOVE the one of you guys at your reception with the castle in between your faces!!
Adorable!:goodvibes

HA!
I can't add more to mine yet because all my good pictures I need my sister has.. and there not formatted! So we have to get that fixed!
Good luck with yours! they certainly are time consuming!

Yes, that would be neat--we are arriving 11/7-12, it is too bad there is no lurking at an Epcot ceremony...:rotfl:

I would love it if you could "lurk" at our Epcot ceremony.

Maybe try the Boardwalk - we will be having our reception at ADH from 10:00 to 3:00 - we will probably be getting there around 11:00.

Linda

HA!
I can't add more to mine yet because all my good pictures I need my sister has.. and there not formatted! So we have to get that fixed!
Good luck with yours! they certainly are time consuming!

For me it is going through all the pictures, uploading , yada yada yada...
Kids are back to school next week and game on...

I would love it if you could "lurk" at our Epcot ceremony.

Maybe try the Boardwalk - we will be having our reception at ADH from 10:00 to 3:00 - we will probably be getting there around 11:00.

Linda

I have to see what we will be up to, cant remember off the top of my head. but BW is definatley a lurking spot:rotfl:

Sorry I have been slacking on my TR! Here goes some more---

After the ceremony we did some additional pictures in Italy with our families and some more alone-

100_3682.jpg

DH's grandma-
100_3686.jpg

my dad-
100_3692.jpg

DH side of the family-
100_3687.jpg

my side of the family-
100_3689.jpg

friends-
100_3690.jpg

sandy those are very pretty pictures .... it was a nice that you had photos taken with different groups including friends.:goodvibes

After all our family and friends loaded back in the bus to head over to the Grand Floridian we took a few more pictures in Italy, before we had to get out of Epcot--and they were on it for time--even a 3 minute warning :rotfl:

here are a couple -
DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

100_3703.jpg

100_3701.jpg

100_3700.jpg

We then headed back to the limo for the ride to the Grand Floridian for yet some more pictures and the reception--

Sandy -- the pictures are wonderful, especially the various family groupings. What a great thing to have for always. :goodvibes

Sandy I love the picture of you on the stairs! I am hoping to pictures of the family as well. I think it is a great way of capturing who was there.

That was one of my favorite things about my video was that they captured the family and friends portraits live. I could actually see my BIL bouncing my two month old nephew on his knee in the picture :lovestruc

Sandy, I love you group pictures too :love: and the one of you sitting on the pedestal area where you married earlier :goodvibes

Sandy I love the picture of you on the stairs! I am hoping to pictures of the family as well. I think it is a great way of capturing who was there.
Thanks you Laura!

That was one of my favorite things about my video was that they captured the family and friends portraits live. I could actually see my BIL bouncing my two month old nephew on his knee in the picture :lovestruc

Sandy, I love you group pictures too :love: and the one of you sitting on the pedestal area where you married earlier :goodvibes

I just wish I had done a ceremony video-oh well, maybe a VR video:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter