DREAMS COME TRUE! Sandy and James TR 6/18/08: 8/28 finally an update!

Your trip report and pictures are totally awesome, Sandy! I have loved reading along and I dragged my DH over to the computer to see the pics of your DS running down the aisle. That was unbelievably cute :goodvibes DH loved it too!!! :lovestruc

:worship: The kids are Priceless!! I just love them! :rotfl2: I would have been the guest looking at them and going wow I wish I could join them... :thumbsup2 everything looks amazing CONGRATS

Sandy I just got caught up on your TR :surfweb: and everything looks and sounds so beautiful!!! You looked fantastic! I love the pictures at BC with your whole family!! I can't wait to see and hear more!
Thank you very much!:goodvibes

Your trip report and pictures are totally awesome, Sandy! I have loved reading along and I dragged my DH over to the computer to see the pics of your DS running down the aisle. That was unbelievably cute :goodvibes DH loved it too!!! :lovestruc
Glad you are enjoying! Our little one is a mess for sure!

:worship: The kids are Priceless!! I just love them! :rotfl2: I would have been the guest looking at them and going wow I wish I could join them... :thumbsup2 everything looks amazing CONGRATS

Absolutely priceless! Thank you!

Sandy,
OMG, your pics were gorgeous and Italy made such a stunning backdrop! There wasn't a bad one in the bunch! I don't know how you are going to pick!

The thing I love the most about the outside photographers is they tell a story with their pictures from the beginning to the end. I really felt like I was there! I'm very happy with my pics, but if I had the extra money in my budget I would have loved to have Randy or Roots! They are both amazing photographers!

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

SANDY...I am looking at the pics now and I LOVE the one of you blowing a kiss with pixie dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...ok now I am going to finish!

Randy did an awesome, AWESOME job with your pictures!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc WOW! I have seen about 550 of them so far and they were just gorgeous! :worship:

Oh my goodness, Sandy! Your pictures are breath-taking. Just in the first grouping there are so many to comment on that I don't know where to start. Wow! How in the world will you ever choose? BTW, your bouquet was exquisite. :love: :lovestruc

Sandy,

Your pics are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Randy is so talented, but with the subjects he was shooting, it wouldn't be hard to look good! Your entire family is beautiful!

Sandy, your pictures are gorgeous!!!! I love them all! I bet its hard to pick out your favorites! :goodvibes

Beautiful pics! I love the one with the blue sky! It's such an amazing effect!

Sandy...Your Pictures were breathtaking! OMG they are wonderful!

Sandy, I've only made it through half your photos so far, but wow, they turned out amazing!

The World Showcase is such a perfect spot for wedding pictures, althought I might be bias on that one ;) It's neat to see the comparison of the different shots we each ended up with from our weddings.

I'm jealous you got some great twirl shots (my dress was heavy and wouldn't budge) and some neat ones in Germany (that was our last stop and we were getting rushed out at that point.)

Also, there are some sweet pictures of the boys and I love the group shots. Those are the memories that will live on forever. I just got one of our group shots blown up to an 11x14 and I can't wait to hang it up!

Sandy, THEY are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :goodvibes Thank you for sharing! What beautiful memories you will have to cherish!!!!:goodvibes
Thanks you, indeed we do have wonderful memories
Sandy,
OMG, your pics were gorgeous and Italy made such a stunning backdrop! There wasn't a bad one in the bunch! I don't know how you are going to pick!

The thing I love the most about the outside photographers is they tell a story with their pictures from the beginning to the end. I really felt like I was there! I'm very happy with my pics, but if I had the extra money in my budget I would have loved to have Randy or Roots! They are both amazing photographers!

Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

The pictures are great and you are right it is easy to relive the day by looking at them--and i have over and over!

SANDY...I am looking at the pics now and I LOVE the one of you blowing a kiss with pixie dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...ok now I am going to finish!

Girl your pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!

Lynne- you are funny- I like the stop to post and go back to the pictures! I love the pixie dust too!! So me!

Randy did an awesome, AWESOME job with your pictures!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc WOW! I have seen about 550 of them so far and they were just gorgeous! :worship:

Thank you for looking at so many Lisa! Glad you enjoyed them!
Beautiful pictures!

Thank you:goodvibes
Your pictures are gorgeous. You look so beautiful!

Oh my goodness, Sandy! Your pictures are breath-taking. Just in the first grouping there are so many to comment on that I don't know where to start. Wow! How in the world will you ever choose? BTW, your bouquet was exquisite. :love: :lovestruc

Thanks Cam! Randy did a great job- I'm not sure how we will choose, it will take a while;) and some time i'm sure

Sandy,

Your pics are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Randy is so talented, but with the subjects he was shooting, it wouldn't be hard to look good! Your entire family is beautiful!
Thank you PJ! (blushing)

Sandy, your pictures are gorgeous!!!! I love them all! I bet its hard to pick out your favorites! :goodvibes

Thank you Toni! It is hard, there are so many different background and shots:confused3

Beautiful pics! I love the one with the blue sky! It's such an amazing effect!
Thanks Jennifer! The photoshopped ones are cool!

Sandy...Your Pictures were breathtaking! OMG they are wonderful!

Thank you Lisa!:cutie:

Sandy, I've only made it through half your photos so far, but wow, they turned out amazing!

The World Showcase is such a perfect spot for wedding pictures, althought I might be bias on that one ;) It's neat to see the comparison of the different shots we each ended up with from our weddings.

I'm jealous you got some great twirl shots (my dress was heavy and wouldn't budge) and some neat ones in Germany (that was our last stop and we were getting rushed out at that point.)

Also, there are some sweet pictures of the boys and I love the group shots. Those are the memories that will live on forever. I just got one of our group shots blown up to an 11x14 and I can't wait to hang it up!

Thanks vanessa! WS is a great back drop for pictures, i want some of all of them--it is an endless variety!
I was dizzy after all the twirling! It was funny, Germany had beautiful areas- it's weird, things you dont see on a normal touring day!

oh- great idea for a big picture of everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter