DREAMS COME TRUE! Sandy and James TR 6/18/08: 8/28 finally an update!

They do let you pick them - you just have to know to ask. :sad2: The only people who don't get to pick are UK Escape brides cuz they are given a disc of pictures and the portfolio to take with them when they leave WDW.

This happened to us too. They never notified us that our pix were up, so I just guessed our username. And this is only the tip of the iceberg of our problems with them. Our shoot was FIVE months ago and they still haven't resolved our problems with the photos.

I have to say they certainly dont tell you that picking them is an option:confused3 Hope you get your mess resolved soon~ it is a shame they havent made it right yet!

Loving your TR so far Sandy! You look beautiful! :goodvibes
Hi Catherine, thank you!

Now, I'm just scared about using Disney Photography for my wedding! :scared1: :confused: :sad2: :sad1:

Dont be scared! The pictures are fine, we were just disappointed they sent us our album without our input as to what pictures we wanted in the album!
There was definately a different style between photographers, just different not bad or good. I'm sure you will get great pictures---

just catching up( on vac in nc dodging rain drops today) loving your report! I saw all of you and your ds could sit in limo( I was glad to see that-wasn't sure
how many it would seat....we will need to seat 4) everything looks so pretty. I love the pics of all of you together walking as well as the one of you and james in front of the flowers! looking forward to reading more!:goodvibes

Arrival at Epcot and Pictures in the World Showcase

We arrived in Epcot through the back entrance, which is always fun, feeling like a VIP, in about 15 minutes! We arrived between italy and AA-
100_3607.jpg

So excited to get to Italy and see it all set up, at this point we were just so excited to be there, the realism of it all had definately set in :cool1:
100_3609.jpg

The Disney team and Rev Day were hard at work--everything was set up except the petals, less time to blow away--
100_3612.jpg

The Ceremony site-
100_3655-1.jpg

Petal cones, programs and petals to toss-
100_3611.jpg

program-
100_3664.jpg

sand ceremony-
100_3665.jpg

Everything looked perfect! The white chairs were totally worth the upgrade price- it was beautiful!

Randy got right to work--these are not his pictures--
We started in Italy-Isola
100_3613.jpg

DSCN0156.jpg

100_3615.jpg

100_3617.jpg

Just beautiful, Sandy!! I love the petal cones on the chairs :lovestruc Your dress looked perfect on you against the backdrop of gorgeous Italy :goodvibes Can't wait to see the sand ceremony!!

While we were doing pictures my dad and a disney cast member entertained the boys! The CM was fantastic- he gave the older boys all sorts of cool epcot knowledge, they were fasinated- I truely couldnt of thanked him enough-they followed behind everywhere we went with tid bits of knowledge all along the way!
Dad and EJ-
100_3621.jpg

With the CM at the train set btwn Italy and Germany-
100_3624.jpg

100_3625.jpg

We moved on to Germany-

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

100_3626.jpg

100_3630.jpg

100_3632.jpg

On to Japan-

DSCN0164.jpg

100_3643.jpg

100_3647.jpg

Then back to Italy- it was almost ceremony time!:woohoo:
DSCN0170.jpg

stopping for a little consult about the reception-
100_3636.jpg

100_3639.jpg

100_3640-1.jpg

time to hide for the ceremony- we went on the side of the Italy building towards Germany-still not even the least bit nervous!
100_3657.jpg

The Guests had arrived:dance3:
100_3656.jpg

my niece-i bought her a cinderella dress to wear!
100_3663.jpg

Ceremony up next!

Sandy,

Everything looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the cermony!!!

Oh Sandy, can't wait for the ceremony! :yay: :yay: Everything looks beautiful! I just love the location in Italy! Keep it coming! :goodvibes

Gorgeous, Sandy! Absolutely gorgeous! Everything looked so perfect and your petal cones and programs were so beautiful!

Everything looks great so far! Can't wait to read about the ceremony

Wow, everything looks beautiful! I LOVE the way the ceremony was set up, and the pictures look so amazing!

popcorn:: Wow you guys look great! I love looking at the pictures so much love in the air.... The kids seem to be enjoying the train too. Everything was just PERFECT

You look absolutely stunning! Your pics all came out wonderful! That was nice of the CM to take the boys around and share his knowledge! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Just beautiful, Sandy!! I love the petal cones on the chairs :lovestruc Your dress looked perfect on you against the backdrop of gorgeous Italy :goodvibes Can't wait to see the sand ceremony!!

The pictures are great!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc :goodvibes

Thank you :goodvibes
Sandy,

Everything looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the cermony!!!
Thanks! Coming up!

Oh Sandy, can't wait for the ceremony! :yay: :yay: Everything looks beautiful! I just love the location in Italy! Keep it coming! :goodvibes
Italy was beautiful, I would chose it again!

Gorgeous, Sandy! Absolutely gorgeous! Everything looked so perfect and your petal cones and programs were so beautiful!
Thanks! I was pleased with how everything came out!
Everything looks great so far! Can't wait to read about the ceremony

Wow, everything looks beautiful! I LOVE the way the ceremony was set up, and the pictures look so amazing!

Thanks! Yours is coming fast! I was very pleased with the ceremony set up! It is amazing how long you stress about these things!

popcorn:: Wow you guys look great! I love looking at the pictures so much love in the air.... The kids seem to be enjoying the train too. Everything was just PERFECT
Thanks! The kids enjoyed their day, and the special things that CM did to entertain them!

You look absolutely stunning! Your pics all came out wonderful! That was nice of the CM to take the boys around and share his knowledge! Can't wait to read more! :goodvibes

Thank you! the CM was great, my oldest loves that kind of stuff so it was great for him!

Everything looks great! Your little niece is too cute in her Cinderella Dress. And how great that the CM was there to help with teh boys! I wonder if there is always an Epcot rep around during the wedding...????

Everything is so beautiful so far!!! I really wanted to get married or at least have my DP in Italy but I didn't have enough people, besides I couldn't wake up that early!!..lol.

You were such a beautiful bride!!!!

Can't wait to hear more.

Everything looks great! Your little niece is too cute in her Cinderella Dress. And how great that the CM was there to help with teh boys! I wonder if there is always an Epcot rep around during the wedding...????

She is my excuse to by all things disney girly! The CM was awesome I am grateful for him! Boy it would be nice if he was around...
Everything is so beautiful so far!!! I really wanted to get married or at least have my DP in Italy but I didn't have enough people, besides I couldn't wake up that early!!..lol.

You were such a beautiful bride!!!!

Can't wait to hear more.

Italy was wonderful...the wakeup was not alot of fun, but I'd do it again! Definately no time to sit around and wait.

Hi Im fairly new to these boards but I've been reading along and had to leave a comment to say how beautiful everything is. I love those Mickey shaped programmes, did you make them yourself?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter