• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dublin to Disney on foot (Comments Welcome)

4th, 5th & 6th
35m, 55m and 85m.

:cool1: just over the 10% mark and 15m ahead of schedule

And even better, lost 2.9kg in the last week, almost 6.5lbs

80m again today, so now 62m ahead of target :cool1:

Need to build this up as much as possible before the bad weather starts, make hay as the sun shines ;)

65m today, 71 ahead of target. And only 87 short of 1,000. Will try and break that tomorrow if possible :thumbsup2

Brilliant Allora, it's great to be ahead!

I had 2 big milestones today.
First day to do over 100m, did 104m
And I'm now over 1,000m in

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

35m at lunchtime yesterday, 35m at lunchtime today and 55m this evening. So 125m in total.

Busy day today, lots of little jobs around the house. Still got 55m in, almost my target per day, so not bad

Had my weekly weigh in this morning, another 2.3Kg gone (5lbs) :cool1:

35m on Thursday lunch, nothing at all on Friday, all washed out. 120m today. Same again tomorrow would level me out for the 4 days.

80m today. Beautiful day but hot for walking. Bit of a mis-calc above. 4 * 56 = 224. 35 + 120 + 80 = 235, so I'm ahead even though I missed a complete day. :)

87m today. 35m at lunch and 52 this evening. My 55m walk is now down to 52m, or maybe I was just extra energetic tonight :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter