DUOS Interest Thread - new updated info

just looked over the requirements....question about the title, I don't have the ability to weld my letters together, I do have the disney carts so I know those are, but if you choose a different character that's not included on the cart, can the letters be individual?
Thanks!

Lisa, we have done that in the past.... I think the only thing we asked on the individual letters is that they were matted.. either individually or on a title box (kwim?).

I'll let tyniknate have final say...

Thanks Nancy....Erin sent me a PM on it, will probably choose a duo that I have on one of my carts!

Okay, now I have two title questions. In addition to whether the title needs to be welded what should the title say? In other words if I pick say Pan & Hook does the title need to say "Peter Pan & Captain Hook" or could it say "You're a Codfish!"? Just trying to clarify before I plan for something that won't work.

Thanks, Cheryl

I think since we are doing pairs it doesn't necessarily have to have their names for the title. I'm good with the letters not being welded - I can't weld together either because I don't have the program. I think matting them onto a single mat or making sure the letters are nicely done as single letters is good either way. I love the "you're a codfish" title. Then again, I don't always necessarily scrap by the rules. ;)

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. I just got the SCAL and I'm having some issues figuring out welding.

Megan and I picked a couple of options, this one will be FUN!!

I think the main rule of the swap is "If you are proud of what you've made, we will be happy with it." :) I can't wait for this one, it's gonna be fun. I've never done a pairs group before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter