DVC Rental Store Now Paying Members $18 Per Point

Went to sign-up and the contract still shows the old price per point value. When will the contract show the updated payouts?

Woot woot! Maybe I will try renting out some 2023 points! I always thought the rental payoffs were too low. It's getting better!!

Makes sense considering the rates owners are getting via private rentals. $18 makes it much more competitive.

Glad to see at least $16 on HH. The peak months at HH should be worth more than $14.5. Just my opinion. After being unsuccessful at the 7th month for a June date, I just bought HH to get the dates I needed. Those dues at VB and HH are so much more than the other resorts. True on the price being 140, but, those dues never cap. It raises the base price quickly. I hope to use it two more times and then rent/or sell it. Truly bought it only because I could not get in on my schedule.

Wow, thanks for posting. I was still deciding whether to use my points or do a rental/transfer this year, and this helps make the decision easier.

Great3

And charging $24/pt now. I haven't checked the rental section lately but that means P2P DVC rentals are now in the $20-$21/pt range. Or will be once David's moves their pricing as well too.

And charging $24/pt now. I haven't checked the rental section lately but that means P2P DVC rentals are now in the $20-$21/pt range. Or will be once David's moves their pricing as well too.
David's already up'ed their pricing to paying $17/pt for premium points between 11 - 7 months mark. Dvcrentalstore always paid more than David's.

Great3

I have some family members trying to book rooms for AKL during Thanksgiving week through David's, but got an email this morning that even though the room is available, David's doesn't have point inventory to fulfill the transaction.

I have some family members trying to book rooms for AKL during Thanksgiving week through David's, but got an email this morning that even though the room is available, David's doesn't have point inventory to fulfill the transaction.
Wow! That pretty much means that they don't have any owners with enough points. Today (4/19) is exactly 7 months out from Thanksgiving Week (11/19-11/27). Any owner could book that week for you, not just AKV owners. I'm rather shocked that they don't have the points inventory to handle your request.

Wow! That pretty much means that they don't have any owners with enough points. Today (4/19) is exactly 7 months out from Thanksgiving Week (11/19-11/27). Any owner could book that week for you, not just AKV owners. I'm rather shocked that they don't have the points inventory to handle your request.
Probably lots of renters ahead of her in their queue. Don't they maintain pending list by date request/deposit is received?

Key there is rooms. Probably a lot of points. Most owners are not renting a lot of points. There may be some but most do not own 1,000 points. Buy start paying $18 for SSR, OKW and AKV and things might change.

Today's market is crazy, a shortage of everything. Now, even available DVC rental points? Just simply amazing!!!

Great3

It is. I honestly thought that after the issue many renters had during 2020, the market would take a hit...it not only didn't do that, but prices have risen and the market has more demand than supply!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter