DVC renter/ Dining plan

hygienejean

Diser since 2002!
Hi all,
I am renting points for this October! Can't wait. I think I am able to purchase the dining plan thru the kind person who is renting me points, correct? My question is: Do I have to purchase my park tickets as some sort of combination or can I just purchase the dining plan? Thank you!

You can purchase your tickets anywhere you please. For DVC members and their guests, it isn't necessary to bundle the DDP with a ticket purchase.

I'm also renting points at the BCV and OKW this October. As the previous poster confirmed, you don't need to book a package in order to get the DP when staying as a DVC guest. As soon as you have a copy of the confirmation from the owner, you can call member services yourself and add the DP to your reservation. I just did it myself with no problems at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter