Early Happy Birthday to G8trmom1!

des1954

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the "Over 40" club. You'll find it's not so bad! I just hope Pete had the good sense to wine & dine you!!

birthday003.gif

Psst...I thoughtshe said her birthday was this past Saturday! It's this coming Saturday. Ooops!!

I thought she said it was this COMING Saturday.

Either way....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :cheer2:

Pete, you better have done or planning to do, something very nice.

Very Happy Early Birthday to G8trmom (Chris) AND EJMBibb (Erica, RvUsa's better half), both celebrating birthdays on September 20th!!!!

Happy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday... tooooo... you!
Chris_Bday.png

Very Happy Early Birthday to G8trmom (Chris) AND EJMBibb (Erica, RvUsa's better half), both celebrating birthdays on September 20th!!!!

Ooops!!! I thought she said her birthday was last Saturday. Ohhhhhh Chris, I'm sorry I made you a week older! I'll change the title of the thread!

Happy early birthday Chris, I figured I better tell you now, with the week I have been having!

I will never forget your birthday, if I do, Erica will kill me LOL. :goodvibes

Happy early birthday, I hope the Gators decided to give you a present and win ;)

Go Gators!!!! and Go Gator Mom :thumbsup2

I know it's early, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris!:cool1:

Welcome to the "Over 40" club. You'll find it's not so bad! I just hope Pete had the good sense to wine & dine you!!

birthday003.gif

Psst...I thoughtshe said her birthday was this past Saturday! It's this coming Saturday. Ooops!!

In the words of my fellow NJ'er Tony Soprano, you're entitled to shizzle.

Funny story : My dd when she was in 3rd grade came running in the house one Feb. afternoon with a birthday cupcake, a birthday pencil and a few other small things, she was so happy that they celebrated her birthday at school all along knowing her birthday was in March :rolleyes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! AND MANY MANY MORE! :bday: party:

Happy Birthday!!!

Pete give her what she wants not what you think she needs.

In the words of Bushwood's own Judge Smails, "You'll get nothing and like it."

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes...I told Pete I would like to celebrate my "birthday week", his friend's wife gets to for hers...lol.

He actually gave me a gorgeous Birthday present back in January... so he's done!! and done good!! :love: He is going to come home from school and Saturday so we can go to dinner with my parents and the kids...and is cutting school on Sunday!!

As far as turning 40...hey it's just a number...I'm at peace with it!! They say it's the new 30. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:cool1:

Happy Birthday Chris! :flower3:

Enjoy your day and have a delicious dinner too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter