ESPN tile being added to Disney+ by years end

I personally really like the concept. However, I would really enjoy the main page not be mixed of everything. I’d really like it if each tile took me to something that looks like the main page but only for that tile.

For example, all my sports (ESPN) would be in one tile.

Hulu in another and Disney another. I don’t like them all jumbled together

I personally really like the concept. However, I would really enjoy the main page not be mixed of everything. I’d really like it if each tile took me to something that looks like the main page but only for that tile.

For example, all my sports (ESPN) would be in one tile.

Hulu in another and Disney another. I don’t like them all jumbled together

Yeah, I saw that on my friend's acocunt since they have Hulu. I am fine with it all being on one tab, but I don't want it mixed. I was even going through collections on mine, and it had a tile for something that is Hulu only - I shouldn't even see that since I don't subscribe. I did like browsing through the Hulu tab on it's own though. They are really making the main page messy.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/espn-tile-disneyplus-2024-1235892352/

Im sure people will find a reason to complain about this like they complained about the Hulu tab.

I do not have kids, but I understand why families with kids, especially younger kids would be upset at Hulu programming on the home screen of Disney+ or being integrated into the Disney+ service. Originally, most of what was on Disney+ was reasonably kid friendly, so parents did not have to worry too much about their children accidentally seeing something they didn't want them to on Disney+. Having Hulu programming mixed in changed the game, because there are Hulu shows/movies that are not family/kid friendly.

I do not have kids, but I understand why families with kids, especially younger kids would be upset at Hulu programming on the home screen of Disney+ or being integrated into the Disney+ service. Originally, most of what was on Disney+ was reasonably kid friendly, so parents did not have to worry too much about their children accidentally seeing something they didn't want them to on Disney+. Having Hulu programming mixed in changed the game, because there are Hulu shows/movies that are not family/kid friendly.

That's why there's parental controls.

Yes, but for many parents it was probably really nice not to have to worry about parental controls or creating/dealing with settings for a specific kid profile.

I feel like Disney+ should generally BE a kid's profile. I mean, maybe up to the PG-13 Star Wars type stuff, which is barely that anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter