Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

My box came while I was away last week - I went through things quickly to check out all of the great stuff. Love it - everything looks even better in person! Thanks for another great swap!

DB, I'm sorry, but I didn't get your envelope mailed yesterday. I left for work and forgot to grab it. I've got it on top of my purse now so that when I leave this morning I will definitely grab it. It will go out today!

Mine have finally arrived - its the first time our postie has made it down here since thursday i think! major downside of having snow! great work everyone tho and Stephanie - thanks for hostessing!

I've had no mail since Tuesday:scared1: Glad the swap came before the snow here, but now I want some stuff. I've got all sorts in transit:headache:

I've had no mail since Tuesday:scared1: Glad the swap came before the snow here, but now I want some stuff. I've got all sorts in transit:headache:

its been really bad hasnt it?! the one day the post did come it felt like christmas had come early *** all of the stuff i've ordered and this swap turned up at the same time - didnt know which to open first! ha ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter