Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

LM3K, I received your box today. Apparently for the other one I needed to be home (and I wasn't) since they left a notice for me to go pick it up at the post office. I work all day tomorrow and Wednesday, but hopefully I can get to the post office while it's open on one of those days. If not, it'll be Thursday before I can go get it!

LM3K, I received your box today. Apparently for the other one I needed to be home (and I wasn't) since they left a notice for me to go pick it up at the post office. I work all day tomorrow and Wednesday, but hopefully I can get to the post office while it's open on one of those days. If not, it'll be Thursday before I can go get it!

Oh no!!! Why would they not deliver it together?? And, that one cost almost $20 to send since it was express!! That really annoys me!

Everything is postal back to you!!:banana: Well, except for Disney Barlans. I'll mail hers after her trip. Please let me know when you receive your packages. Thanks so much for a great swap.:thumbsup2

:banana::cool1::woohoo::yay: I love getting swaps back:goodvibes Thanks for being an excellent hostess - did you have a good trip?

:banana::cool1::woohoo::yay: I love getting swaps back:goodvibes Thanks for being an excellent hostess - did you have a good trip?

Mazda, it was a fantastic trip! We all had a great time, the weather was perfect and the crowds not bad at all (except at Epcot where it was the final weekend for the Food & Wine Festival). Also, I pre-ordered a photopass CD for the first time so everytime I saw a photographer I'd make us stop to get a picture taken and I made everyone get their pictures taken with bunches of characters. We haven't done too many character photos in a long time. And, it's so nice to have so many photos of all us together rather than hardly any with me in them!:thumbsup2

And, it's so nice to have so many photos of all us together rather than hardly any with me in them!

Know what you mean!! I think for every 100 photos I take I'm in 3:rotfl: And I have to make an effort to do even that!

I got my stuff!!

I cannot wait until I get over this cold so I can look at them.

Thank you for hostessing. :love:

Got mine, too!! Everything looks great! I finally got photobucket to upload my pics...so I'll get them up to be added to the slideshow!!

Ann, hope you feel better!!!!

Feel better, Ann!

Got my envelope today! Everything looks awesome! Thanks for a wonderful swap, everyone, and thanks DIT for being a SUPER HOSTESS!!

Got my box today--everything is fantastic!!!!! Thanks everyone & thanks Stephanie for being a great hostess :)

Got mine yesterday. I loved everything and can't wait to put it to good use. You ladies are so creative. I feel honored to swap with each one of you! Thank you to our wonderful hostess also!:thumbsup2

:goodvibesMy package arrived this morning and I LOVE absolutely everything:grouphug::banana: I've got pictures for most things already lined up

Ooh i hope that means mine will be here today then! postie better hurry up *** we're going food shopping soon!

Thanks to those of you that have let me know you've received your packages. Has anyone else received theirs? I hope so, because the only ones that should not be received at the moment are PrincessJayne and DisneyBarlans. Please let me know.

DB, since you are back from WDW, I'll get yours in the mail today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter