Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Got mine all packaged up this morning, so DH will take it to the po tomorrow! :thumbsup2

Mickster your envelope arrived yesterday!:thumbsup2

For those that have said they were all packaged up and ready to mail, did you get them mailed? Just want to know for sure what's happening! Thanks!:goodvibes

my box officially left my house yesterday. my dc# is online so I can get it if it is needed.
Thanks again for hosting!

Thanks also to everyone who posted compliments on my pieces. I appreciate it. I felt like I was losing my "scrap mojo" for awhile there, but I was pleased with these so maybe I'm on the upswing again.

I have my box with the postage printed. You should get email updates about it.
I will be dropping it off in about 30 minutes.

Mail call!!! PirateTink and SIOH, your packages arrived yesterday. I haven't opened them yet.

I want to give everyone a heads up that due to illness and life getting in the way, I won't have one of the packages before I leave for WDW next Thursday. It should be mailed to me at the end of next week so that it's here right after I get back. I'll have everything swapped out so that as soon as I receive the last package I can just pop those in the boxes/envelopes and get them out right away (hopefully on 11/16). Sorry for the delay. It does help me out, though, as I've been running late on this swap too and I don't have my own groups finished :scared1:, but I don't have too much more left and will be done before I leave for WDW.

That's cool...if you don't mind please hold mine since we leave for Disney on the 18th and don't get back until the 28th.

Let me know if anything isn't up to par. I was really blah on this one. :sad:
I tried to make up for it by either using lots of metal or adding extra items.

Here's an update on where we are with this swap. I finally got a chance to open all the packages and sort through everything. I've got it all organized by group so that when I get the last box on Monday, I can just quickly get those put in their groups and then package everything up.

I have taken photos of all the element groups and hope to get the letter groups done this morning before I go to work. I leave in the morning for WDW and I have tons to do today, but I'm going to try to get the photos up before I leave. I can't promise it'll happen, but I'll try. If I don't get them up today, I will have them up on Monday.

Thank you for all the gifts. They are so not necessary, but I do appreciate them and love them all! Thank you!!!

Stephanie - do you want me to post pix of my stuff so you can just add it when you get back and not have to take the pix?

Stephanie - do you want me to post pix of my stuff so you can just add it when you get back and not have to take the pix?

That would be a big help. Thank you!

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get the photos of this swap loaded onto my computer yet. There's just not enough time in a day!:confused3 We get back Sunday evening and I don't have to work Monday, so packaging this swap and posting photos is on the list to do that day. I apologize for not being on top of this swap better. This is one of the reasons I'm stepping back from hostessing and swapping for a bit as right now I don't know whether I'm coming or going!:goodvibes

Have a great weekend!

You're a great hostess! No-one can legislate against real life;)

I'll be thinking of you pakcing all this up in between:laundy: :hug:

I have added 2 slideshows to the 3rd post on page 1. It should be showing everything that I have here. The last package should be arriving today!

I have the pictures of everything Stephanie...but photobucket is making me :mad: I am trying to get them up for you...hopefully by this afternoon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter