Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Yeah...where I luck out though...I don't have the HUGE job of sorting this swap!! :lmao: It's another biggie!! But, the pay-off is after it's all said and done, you get to go to Disney!!!

This swap won't be bad to swap out. It's not that big and there are only a few letter groups. Elements (if bagged correctly which most are) are pretty easy to swap out. So, all should be fine there. I'm just worried about getting my own groups made by the deadline.:scared1:

This swap won't be bad to swap out. It's not that big and there are only a few letter groups. Elements (if bagged correctly which most are) are pretty easy to swap out. So, all should be fine there. I'm just worried about getting my own groups made by the deadline.:scared1:

Ahhh....that's good then!! So, the creating is the tough one now!! Well good luck...as you said, at least you don't have to mail!! :thumbsup2

I am finished and it is packaged. I haven't been to the post office yet, hope to tomorrow. I've been sick for almost a week now - -as I almost never get sick, I haven't been dealing with well:sad2:

Feel better, Susan!! :hug:

Mine will be postal Friday. It's been the week from you-know-where this week, but they'll be on their way! :thumbsup2

Susan-hope you feel better!

Stephanie-I mailed yesterday with DC. I'll try to get my pics on here today.

:yay: that means they should be here today!! Unless they mess things up like when I mailed you the Character Swap.:headache:

On the mend..thanks

Postal today.

Glad you are feeling better!

Feel better, Susan!! :hug:

Mine will be postal Friday. It's been the week from you-know-where this week, but they'll be on their way! :thumbsup2

Great!:goodvibes

Today is the mailing date as well as the final check-in. If you haven't already told me what your status is on mailing this swap, please do so now.

Also, if you haven't mailed yet, you must mail by priority mail and with delivery confirmation.

DisneyBarlans, your box arrived yesterday. Your sets look wonderful!!! Thanks for the extra set for me! I love getting groups that I'm not in!:flower3:

Bagging & tagging today so I can get these out ASAP. In the meantime, here are some pictures - please let me know if there is anything I need to change popcorn::

(Forgot to take a picture of Back to School)

Q2 - In the Jungle - one of the titles has a different button.
065.jpg

T - My Toys - heart and shapes are embossed
064.jpg

H - Museum -
063.jpg

D - Let's Party
062.jpg

J In the Kitchen
061.jpg

Letters for groups 1,2,3
060.jpg

I will be mailing Monday. I forgot that today was taken by Book Fair duty. I have to be there all day. And Little Bit's soccer team made the tournament so Saturday morning is taken up with games. :sad2: It should get there in time for the due date with Priority [and DC].

I have been very bad ever since vacation was over. I don't know what my problem is. It bugs me like crazy that I am this last minute.

I am bagged, tagged and boxed. I will go to the post office after work today. That means it may not leave the post office until tomorrow, but it should still get there in plenty of time. I will PM the DC# when I get it.

Michelle, great job!

I will be mailing Monday. I forgot that today was taken by Book Fair duty. I have to be there all day. And Little Bit's soccer team made the tournament so Saturday morning is taken up with games. :sad2: It should get there in time for the due date with Priority [and DC].

I have been very bad ever since vacation was over. I don't know what my problem is. It bugs me like crazy that I am this last minute.

It's all fine. Take a deep breath and enjoy the book fair and Little Bit's soccer tournament. I hope he does great!!!!

I am bagged, tagged and boxed. I will go to the post office after work today. That means it may not leave the post office until tomorrow, but it should still get there in plenty of time. I will PM the DC# when I get it.

Sounds good!

Piratetink I love all your groups (and i get most of them:goodvibes) especially in the kitchen:lovestruc

:hug::hug: Thank you. Nothing will be spectacular but it will all be well made with quality products.

:hug::hug: Thank you. Nothing will be spectacular but it will all be well made with quality products.

No worries. Your stuff always looks great!:thumbsup2 I'm behind on this swap too. I will be scrapping like crazy this weekend!!

Anyone that hasn't posted their mailing status, please do so. Thanks!:goodvibes

with all of the Halloween fun yesterday...I forgot to post that I am postal as of yesterday... :)

Susan, I forgot to let you know that your box arrived on Friday. I haven't had a chance to open it, but the box is in great shape so I'm sure everything is fine inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter