Everyone getting ready for SW

We spent $568 round trip for 3 tickets, but we are returing Labor day weekend so we could not use DING code

Thanks for the heads up on the Ding! I might have been able to save more if I had waited for a better code, but this way I got the times I wanted and nonstop. :cool1:

alright i booked...1080.00..for 5 ppl out of st louis..ding took my fare down to 90.00 each way plus taxes and airport feees..best i would have done is like 84 so im happy i dont have to think about this anymore.

alright i booked...1080.00..for 5 ppl out of st louis..ding took my fare down to 90.00 each way plus taxes and airport feees..best i would have done is like 84 so im happy i dont have to think about this anymore.[/QUOT

I got mine from STL today, also! $1732 for 8 people, so $216.50/person. Would like lower, but that'll do! I'm just glad they're booked and they are at good times!!:)

When are you going? What rate did you get? I just booked R/T from St. Louis, also! We're going 9/6-9/13. Paid $1732 total for 8 people. Would like less, but that'll do and times are good!

We're going almost the same time as you!! Sept 9-14 and got $98 each way with the DING discount. Looks like you got about the same. WOHOOOO!

I don't like that the 15% DING is for RT. I prefer booking One ways so that you can change each flight later and not have to worry about the RT.

I just don't buy that these prices are the lowest (except maybe certain peak days to fly).

Of course they are going to start high but competitive and see how many people bite. I'll hold out........

But congrats to all that are happy with the prices they got. Sometimes that piece of mind is worth a premium:thumbsup2

I wasn't happy either. I worry a lot so I wanted to book something since we are leaving for MCO on AUgust 29th but SWA wanted $210.00 per person. Frontier was only 190.00 per person and we prefer Frontier.

We did book SWA for the return trip on Sep 11th at $115.00 per person.

I can't use the code now as it is a one way and if it was round trip the blackout dates would apply.

So RT for two people Denver to Orlando = $640.00 for me, ugh....

For us southwest never has a better rate from PDX to MCO then the other airlines. I booked on delta back in Feb. for $780 for the three of us southwest wants $1012.50 for similar flights. That is $233 more then delta. I'm not a huge southwest fan, they never have great rates from Portland and I hate how there is no seat assingments.

SW wanted $1500 for 4 people RT. :lmao:
I ended up using some frequent flier miles on Frontier and American and we are paying $650 RT for 4 people, muchhhh better:thumbsup2

I think their fares have gone up quite a bit since they were first released yesterday morning- the early morning flight that I booked was 95 (minus the 15% brought it to 81) and it's now 127, with some others as much as 216.
Our flight home went from 95 (again, we paid 81) to 146 in less than a few hours. eek!
Our 4 RT tickets were 730. Now they would be almost 1200. I'm surprised they went up so quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter