Everything and Anything Disney

Not sure. You order at the counter with these really awesome digital interactive menus, and then you go get your drinks and sit and they bring it to you.

That sounds so neat! I'm definitely going to have to eat there. Thanks for the info!

Thanks!!! I'm so excited that when we went to buy fabric for my Belle dress the cashier looked at me and was like "Oh you're excited." I was like "YEP!" I honestly can't get my mind off it...yay for last minute trip planning, hehe

That's a good idea!! that way you dont have to wear it around your neck and worry about them falling, thanks!

Random question for anyone: How is the counter service food at Be Our Guest? I WANT TO GO SO BAD!

I ate there last October for quick service. I got into the new Fantasy Land before it was officially open to the public!! We were talking to a CM and he asked my little brother a few Disney themed questions and then he let us in. So when I was in there, there weren't many people but everything was still open. We ate at "Be Our Guest" that day and the line was long! This section wasnt even open yet and the line was still long! So, I suggest you get there a while before you actually want to eat. The food was EXTREMELY good. You put you order in on touch pad computers before you enter the seating area. They give you a little rose shaped device which tracks where you go to sit so the waiters can find you. All the room are really cool but we sat in the ballroom area. Disney was filming people around the room for videos on the Restaurant while we were eating. It was amazing!! The whole experience was really cool and we planned a dinner there on our next trip this November.

While in the Fantasyland, we tried Lafru's Bru (spelled wrong). Its an apple juice mixture with different juices, its fizzy, and has a great foam at the top. The drink was i think $10 so my brother and I shared one but it was really good. The whole thing looks like beer so we got a few looks after we left the New Fantasyland area.

The whole thing was extremely cool and we greatly thanked that CM as we entered and exited!

I figured I was the only one slightly annoyed with all the RPs here.
I get how its fun(I used to participate) but thats all thats active, anymore. :c
I feel like there should be a RP section on the disboards, thatd be pretty cool.

Anyway, back to the topic of Disney.. Im going in November~ :D
Ive missed it. It hasnt been long since i went, but still. heh.
We still havent exactly picked out all of our reservations..
Any reccomendations for sit-down? It can be anywhere in Disney World.

I get how its fun(I used to participate) but thats all thats active, anymore. :c
I feel like there should be a RP section on the disboards, thatd be pretty cool.

Agreed! I used to do some too and they are fun. But I do wish that there were more Disney threads on the teen board, there's not many! A specific board for them would be good!

Table restaurants that I can't live without: Coral Reef in EPCOT, Garden Grill in EPCOT, Tony's Town Square in Magic Kingdom

I'm super active in most of the RP's, love them. But I so understand people have their opinions and I have mine, and I'm fine with that ;)

I'm going in November, too!! What are your dates? And I like your avatar, what is it?

I most recommend Tony's in MK. Yummeh~

I'm super active in most of the RP's, love them. But I so understand people have their opinions and I have mine, and I'm fine with that ;)

I'm going in November, too!! What are your dates? And I like your avatar, what is it?

Same. I run one. I'm seriously surprised how fast it goes and how popular it is.

I have never been to Tony's. what's it like?

Same. I run one. I'm seriously surprised how fast it goes and how popular it is.

It's....

I'm terrible at explaining things. It's yummy lol.

Could someone else explain it? I'm so bad at those kind of things xP

It's....

I'm terrible at explaining things. It's yummy lol.

Could someone else explain it? I'm so bad at those kind of things xP

I GOT THIS ONE! I love Tony's so much.

So it's super pretty, you've probably seen it from the outside on Main Street. It's all white and elegant, and Victorian ish. On the inside theres a little sun room (I guess you could call it a sun room) that's white that you can eat in, with white tables, and white chairs with little curly designed iron backs and such. Then inside it's much more browns, like brown tables, wooden stuff (but finished wood, not country wood) I'm not too sure because I've only eaten in the white room. And the food is Italian of course because it's themed off Tony's from Lady and the Tramp. They do have American stuff too, like last time I had steak, potatoes, and green beans. THE BREAD AND OIL STUFF IS TO DIE FOR.

Im going November 15-23. When are you going?

I have something to say. I want the Original Journey Into Imagination ride with Dreamfinder & Figment back in Epcot and I want it brought to Disneyland CA aswell! I live close to Disneyland so it'd be more convenient for me. I'm a huge fan of the original ride so it'd be very convenient for me! I'm sorry guys, I mean the new ride is alright but the original version was way better!

I can't watch Toy Story 3 without crying when Andy leaves saying "Thanks guys" and Woody says "So long partner"!

Agreed! I used to do some too and they are fun. But I do wish that there were more Disney threads on the teen board, there's not many! A specific board for them would be good!

Table restaurants that I can't live without: Coral Reef in EPCOT, Garden Grill in EPCOT, Tony's Town Square in Magic Kingdom

see,yeah. c:
it would be nice.

I LOVE garden grill. And I havent been to Coral Reef, or Tony's.. But we have a reservation for Coral Reef for this trip. c: it looks so cool.

Im fine with different opinions, too. and i wasnt saying that there shouldnt be any RPs, but I think they should have a seperate section for them because that way there would be a lot more casual chatting going on in the teen boards for non rpers. c:

Tonys sounds good, what makes it so awesome? o:

ohoh, also. my avatar is from angel beats, my favorite anime. its so sad!

Omg. I need to watch it. If I didn't have derpy, it would probably be Crona from soul eater. I have an anime obsession. Haven't seen angel beats, but some of my friends want to cosplay from it so I probably should.

I LOVE garden grill. And I havent been to Coral Reef, or Tony's.. But we have a reservation for Coral Reef for this trip. c: it looks so cool.

Tonys sounds good, what makes it so awesome? o:

Coral Reef is SO cool! It's so fancy in there and with the giant wall of aquarium tank you feel really underwater!

Tony's just has perfect ambiance and their bread is to die for, in my opinion! And I love Lady and the Tramp so I love going there and you can give your waiter your autograph book and he will come back with their "autographs!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter