****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

I'll be at WDW Feb 8-14th. I'm happy to send out postcards too. Send me a PM.

Ginger

:goodvibes I'd be happy to send you a postcard, also !!:goodvibes
As soon as you can send PM's, send me your info !!!
:cloud9:I now have my 3 families, I can't wait to be in WDW sending out your cards ! :cloud9:

I got your PM, and I have tried to send you replies twice, but it seems that aren't getting through. It says message sent after I finish, but then it isn't in my sent box. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

We will be in the world between 1/22 - 1/29 :cool1: and would be happy to send out a few post cards. PM with the info and favorite characters.:wizard:

Sending you a PM!

I will be in the world from 2.26 until 3.7 and would love to send out a few cards also!

Hi guys -

We will be in the world from 1/28 until 2/4. Played Godmailer this past Oct. and loved it! Had someone nice enough to send my ds and dh a card forthis upcoming trip so it is time to pay it back again.

If interested PM your info. and fav. character.

Tracy

pming you :)

Looks like we're straight now Luvindiscruiser.

We will be in Disney from April 5th through the 9th and would be willing to send cards to 3 families. Send me a PM.

We will be in WDW march 3 -10th and I would be happy to send out 3 post cards.... Just pm with info and fav character!

We just told our kids that we will be going to Disney in a couple of months. It is my DS6 2nd trip and my DD2 first. Can I get someone to PM me so that we can get a godmailer?

I'll be happy to pay it forward when we are there!

We will be at Disney jan 24-31 willing to srnd out 3 post cards! PM me if u need one!

I have enough posts to send and receive PMs now. Yay! I'll be in Disney 2/7 through 2/14. I'll be happy to send out postcards to 3 or 4 families.

Ginger

Anyone there now by chance??? We leave Saturday EARLY AM... I'm sure my DD would love a postcard from a princess Or fairy or Mickey!

This is our grandaughters first trip (5). We would love to have someone send her one. Could someone PM me? Thanks in advance.:love:

Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for my two little ones. DS 7 and DD 3, we will be leaving March 13th. Please PM me if anyone can do this for me. I will be willing to do it for 3 families as well when we are down there PM with your info if you need a Godmailer as well

We'll be there March 20-27. I'd love to send 3 postcards to someone. PM me if you need one.:cheer2:

I've got my 3 now. I'm getting so excited!

Well, I can't get to the last page to read due to a 503 error I have been getting all night, but we are going in June. June 19-23 to be exact to celebrate my son's 10th birthday & my baby's 1st trip. My boys & my baby would love to get an invite to disney! And I would be honored to return the favor!

I will be at WDW Feb 15-25. Can send card to 1 or 2 more families. Please PM me if you want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter