****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be there from May 9-14th, would love to have a godmailer for my 2 sons and would be happy to return the favor for 2 other families. Please PM me if you can help out or if you'd like a postcard. Thanks.

We'll be there April 28th-May 5th. I'm willing to send 3 postcards as well. PM your info and it's a done deal :) Anything to make the little ones happy and believe in the magic!!

I will be there April 5 thru the 9 if anyone needs a postcard mailed. Send me the info and favorite character.

We are going back for our second trip ever next month (2/26 - 3/5). We've got three kids and would love to receive a postcard from Disney!

We had someone send one to each of the kids for our first trip, and in return, we did the same for another family with three children when we were there.

If anybody would be willing/able to help out... we'd greatly appreciate it!

CY

This sounds like a great idea. I never knew that people did this. We are going April 5-9, and I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for my 3 boys. I would be willing to do it for another family too. If someone could pm me and let me know how to go about doing this I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

I got our fairy Godmailer, and would like to return the favor. I can take 3 families. We will be there from My 14th-May 21. PM me the info, and I would be happy to spread the magic.

We'll be there Sept 5th-11th and I can do three families... I would love it if someone could do one for my little munchkin who will turn two on our trip. Thank You,
Dana

Is anyone at Disney?? I wanted a Fairy Godmailer for our boys, and thought I had one, but we haven't received anything yet and we leave this Sunday! :sad2:

If anyone would be willing to send one off to us (we are in Alabama, so we should get it quick) I would really appreciate it! Please PM me if you can! Thank you!

Good morning!

I LOVE this! I had someone send my boys postcards last year & I sent some when we were down there :thumbsup2

I am wondering if anyone would be willing to send 2 postcards to my nephews (8 & 13)? My sister just went thru a messy divorce & we are going to Dinsey in August :) We just volunteered last week for the Disney give a day get a day! We are planning on August 15 for a week--her boys have never been so they will be SOOOOOOOOOO excited.. If anyone needs postcards sent out mid August just let me know :)

TIA :)

Jenny

What a cool idea!! I would have never thought of this, or of making sure we sent a "Thanks for comming" card home before we leave!! I am so glad I stumbled upon this thread!! :yay:

So anyway, we will be leaving for WDW on May 7, 2010 and we have a DS 6 who loves Peter Pan and/or Captain Hook, and a DD 2 who loves Cinderella, Mickey & Minnie. We would love for someone to send them each a card right before we leave. We would also be more then willing to do the same for a few other families!! What a GREAT way to prepare your kids for a trip to WDW!! :disrocks:

PM me and let me know if you can do this for my kids...

...and PM me if I can do this for you while were there!!!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I hope I'm not too late. I'm looking for a FGM in the next few weeks for 3 kids 3,3,2. We are leaving March 3rd. If anyone is interested please PM me. We have done this in the past and it is great!

Also if anyone needs a FGM we will be in WDW 3/7-3/16. pixiedust:

Anyone going before then that could be FGM to my 4 year old son? He loves Goofy and Mickey and we will be celebrating his 4th birthday there (along with my 40th birthday)! Let me know if you can be his FGM: shutterbug3070@gmail.com thank you

I'm so disappointed our boys will not have a FGM now!

I hope others contact your families to let them know in case you aren't able to send out a card. Our FGM had to cancel their trip last minute. I'm sorry for that family having to cancel. I hope others try to PM the family to let them know so they can find a new FGM. I just received the PM back recently that they weren't going on their trip.

We leave Sunday! :sad1:

I guess I will just have to leave the boys a card myself and that will have to do this year.

I am going Feb 7th-11th if anyone needs a FGM. I can send out just a few and if you are in the United States. Please PM your address, your child's name(s), and what they like. :)

I'm so disappointed our boys will not have a FGM now!

I hope others contact your families to let them know in case you aren't able to send out a card. Our FGM had to cancel their trip last minute. I'm sorry for that family having to cancel. I hope others try to PM the family to let them know so they can find a new FGM. I just received the PM back recently that they weren't going on their trip.

We leave Sunday! :sad1:

I guess I will just have to leave the boys a card myself and that will have to do this year.

I am going Feb 7th-11th if anyone needs a FGM. I can send out just a few and if you are in the United States. Please PM your address, your child's name(s), and what they like. :)

Do you want a "Thanks for Coming" card? I guess you could send it yourself from there... but if you want one a few weeks later...I will be there on the 24th... I know thats 2 weeks after you have left but maybe to spread out the pixie dust a little longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter