Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

Hi, everyone! :wave:

Thanks for participating. I will try to have all names out by tomorrow night.

Thanks once again Jennifer for organizing this.:bounce:

mickeyboo2.jpg

OK, Ladies! All names have been sent out. Check your PM inbox!

*** Since we are only sending one package this time, you will need to include a note in your package that reveals who you are.

Let the fun begin!

Denise- You are welcome.

Gotta go watch Survivor!

:teeth:

Originally posted by J&D
OK, Ladies! All names have been sent out. Check your PM inbox!

*** Since we are only sending one package this time, you will need to include a note in your package that reveals who you are.

Let the fun begin!

Denise- You are welcome.

Gotta go watch Survivor!

:teeth:
I could use 2 more exchange people, I only have a couple of more puppies to send out ..Boy won't Mal be surprised when she gets her package:p :p :p :p shhhh Don't tell her:smooth: :Pinkbounc

Thank-you J&D!!

sweetpea3812 -- no offense but if you're sending puppies I hope you don't have my name! My DH would have a fit! He gets aggravated at the 2 dogs we have now. I keep talking about getting a puppy but that hasn't gone over too well ... not yet at least
puppy.gif

Thanks. Got mine just now. Out to look for bargains so I can send lots for $15.00.

What fun!

Jennifer, I am going to stick this, so if you have a chance, just edit the title so it reads sent/received like the last one! :)

Went shopping a little yesterday and got sooo excited picking stuff up for my secret pal (I promise, no live animals from me!).;)

I've got all my goodies picked out for my exchange person. It was so fun Halloween shopping. Now I just need to find a box...that will probably take a couple of weeks.;)

Judy

I went shopping but didn't buy anything. I'm trying to find just the right thing(s) for my person and just haven't found "it" yet. The same with the swap I'm in on the CCS board -- not finding exactly what I'm after. It's still early so maybe after this weekend (it's gearing up to be a stressful one - long story) I'll have better luck.

Do Sea Monkeys count as live animals? We saw one of those "I love the 70's" shows the other night and they were talking about Sea Monkeys -- it was so funny! Maybe I could find some of those to send?
count.gif

Originally posted by dtuleya
Sea monkeys yes, puppies, NO! ;)
Taking all the fun out of this exchange,,Who doesn't love a puppy
:p :p ,, Ya know what's scary is when this puppy grows up to look like cujo,, so keep that in mind before you post anymore about the puppy package:p :p :p besides it's going to mal and she hasn't caught on yet so shhhhhhhh:jester: :jester:

What do you mean puppies!!!! What about Kitties!!!! Not sure mu kitty would like another to show up. She does like all my Eeyores, though---drags them all over the house. Got a really cute Halloween Eeyore at WDW last week; he's dressed like a skeleton in purple and LIME GREEN with a Pooh pumpkin in his mouth. Last year Eeyore was a black cat with a little Pooh pumpkin.

I'm working on my Halloween/Fall package. This is so much fun. My favorite time of year, well, next to Christmas, that is, when my house looks like a Christmas store---it's everywhere. Even an Eeyore themed tree.

I eally like these exchanges. And, thanks to all the organizing that you do.

CIND:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Belle0101
I went shopping but didn't buy anything. I'm trying to find just the right thing(s) for my person and just haven't found "it" yet. The same with the swap I'm in on the CCS board -- not finding exactly what I'm after. It's still early so maybe after this weekend (it's gearing up to be a stressful one - long story) I'll have better luck.

Do Sea Monkeys count as live animals? We saw one of those "I love the 70's" shows the other night and they were talking about Sea Monkeys -- it was so funny! Maybe I could find some of those to send?
count.gif
Sea-Monkeys 6.99 shipped,, Not as cute as puppies but at least they only last a week :teeth: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ef=sr_1_7/002-8679312-4446415?v=glance&s=toys

sweetpea3812 - I cannot believe that you found Sea Monkeys!! I thought they didn't exist anymore. I wonder if the person I'm shopping for would like them? :scratchin

Originally posted by Belle0101
sweetpea3812 - I cannot believe that you found Sea Monkeys!! I thought they didn't exist anymore. I wonder if the person I'm shopping for would like them? :scratchin
I could always send them a puppy instead :crazy: :crazy: I hope everyone understands I'm just kidding,, I would never send away my little ankle bitter..maybe:teeth: :teeth:

I'm not too worried about getting a puppy in the mail -- I live to far from you for a puppy to get here safely -- Indiana. However, I'm not kidding about the Sea Monkeys -- or am I? :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter