Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

You all are crazy!!:crazy: ;) I just love this board, you all make it so much fun! :)

...oh and the real reason I popped on this thread...I am mailing out my package tomorrow! :):)

Originally posted by Beanie
You all are crazy!!:crazy: ;) I just love this board, you all make it so much fun! :)

...oh and the real reason I popped on this thread...I am mailing out my package tomorrow! :):)
The person mailing out their package 17 days before the due date,, A puppy will never last that long :p Beanie ,, Don't make me look bad , I need more time to shop for a collar and bowl and chew toy :teeth:

Originally posted by sweetpea3812
The person mailing out their package 17 days before the due date,, A puppy will never last that long :p Beanie ,, Don't make me look bad , I need more time to shop for a collar and bowl and chew toy :teeth:

Oh crap! Does that mean that poor puppy will have to wait until the due date to be opened??;):p

I am only mailing it out now because I just know I will forget later on!! :rolleyes: :p

Hey! I actually did get it in the mail today! LOL Shocked even myself! ;)

I also got something in the mail today as well! It was a postcard inside an envelope and on the postcard it said:

<b>Happy Halloween Exchange! Thinking of you and "collecting" things for your package! "Guess Who"???</b>

It has a picture of 4 kitties on the front! Very cute!! I have no idea who this is, but it was mailed from Texas! Of course there are quite a few on the board who live in Texas, so that helps me ZERO percent!! LOL:p:p

Thank you, Halloween Exchange person!! It was very thoughtful of you and I love the postcard!! :)

drive all the way to texas and mail out a postcard of kittens,, that way you'll never expect a puppy to show up on your doorsatep,, dang I'm good :hyper: :hyper:

drive all the way to texas and mail out a postcard of kittens,, that way you'll never expect a puppy to show up on your doorsatep,, dang I'm good :hyper: :hyper:

sweetpea - Quit fibbing! It was from me, I drove the whole way from Pennsylvania just to throw Beanie off my trail!:moped:

Originally posted by dtuleya
sweetpea - Quit fibbing! It was from me, I drove the whole way from Pennsylvania just to throw Beanie off my trail!:moped:
I know it was you;) but if mal thinks the puppy's going to beanie then she'll really be surprised when it shows up that her house:teeth: :teeth: I just got a great idea:tilt: We could mail him around to everybody like flat stanley:laughing: :laughing: that way everyone could share in the love and joy of Sir puppypoohsalot:grouphug:

New Milford PA and you will need a large shovel for this kind of poop!

Dumbo.gif

Originally posted by Maleficent2
New Milford PA and you will need a large shovel for this kind of poop
Uh Oh I think she caught on:eek: Thanks alot dtuleya
:mad: :mad: :D Did I forget to mention I'm moving in a couple of days :scared: I'll have the mailman mark the package return to sender:laughing: :laughing: :hug:

Okay, so I was tired when I posted to this last night...My postcard did not come from Texas, it came from California!!:laughing: :laughing: I am dense sometimes! :rolleyes:

:rotfl: ::yes::

Originally posted by Beanie
Okay, so I was tired when I posted to this last night...My postcard did not come from Texas, it came from California! I am dense sometimes!
It's just a shame that dtuleya drove all the way to texas for nothing
:laughing: :laughing:
BTW mal you didn't really pay for that stuff did ya?? :confused: I can go next door and get all the cow pies I neeed for free:crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Maleficent2
New Milford PA and you will need a large shovel for this kind of poop!
So it's not cow pies,, could it be horse cookies ??Well whatever it is I hope it a big bottle of alcohol not that wimpy stuff like baileys either,,A nice big bottle of jack daniels would be Great,,Or you could run north of the border and grab me some molson xxx :laughing: :laughing:
:worried: No I don't have a problem I see nothing wong with thinking about alcohol at 6:30 in the morning:blush: :bitelip:

:worried: No I don't have a problem I see nothing wong with thinking about alcohol at 6:30 in the morning:blush: :bitelip:

Like my friends Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet say, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere......" :earseek:

It's just a shame that dtuleya drove all the way to texas for nothing
Denise- You drove all the way to Texas and DIDN'T come and visit me!!! :confused: Even FS is coming to visit!

sad-smiley-044.gif

It just keeps piling up higher and deeper on this thread!
animal-smiley-084.gif

GAVEL3S.gif
Order! Order! Order in this thread!!! ;) Getting back on topic, has anyone sent or received a package yet?

I got my package off today! We leave tomorrow for WDW, so it was now or never. Secret Pal -- I hope you like you stuff!

Lori

Lori!

Have a wonderful time in DisneyWorld!!!! I, too, wish we were going at the same time. Your package arrived yesterday - on my birthday - and it was fantastic! The scents are great and everything was so nice. Fabulous job!!!! I have to get on the ball and go shopping, lol!!!!!

Have a wonderful vacation,
Adele

I went shopping yesterday. I'm afraid I won't be as creative as everyone else this time around. Now I just have to find a box....and figure out what kind of "clues" I can put in. :scratchin I'm drawing a blank there. Baby #2 is taking all my creative braincells during this pregnancy....:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter