Fall/Halloween Exchange: Sent & Received

and you guys are shoveling stuff and driving all over the place...................................

:eek: :eek: :eek:

where do I join in:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Still working on my package , should be ready this week. (hey, I've been busy:crazy: )

I hope to have my package in the mail on Wednesday. I need to pick up a couple things tomorrow. :)

Hi!!!!

Got my package all finished and will get it in the mail on Thursday, when I'm off. It was so much fun getting all those little Halloween things. It was even more fun trying to get them to all fit in my box!!!!

Cindy:tongue:

I mailed my package today! :Pinkbounc

I mailed mine out on the 15th. Have yet so receive one back. Maybe in Saturday's mail.

Picked up the goodies for my pal (you know who you are):D

It's going in the mail tomorrow. Hope you like it.

Terri

Been done shopping for two weeks, but gotta get my butt to the post office to mail it.
auto.gif
foryou.gif

updated.gif

Got everything packed up, just have to mail it now.
woowoo.gif
biggringift.gif

Just a friendly reminder that packages need to be sent by next Wednesday so they can arrive at their destination before Halloween!
feiertag-smiley-004.gif

Two days later than I had planned but well before the last minute. :) I'm so proud of myself. :teeth:

WDWMom, thank you for my package! You did an awesome jpb, it was full of things that I love! I am using the candles right now! Thank you so much for everything, I really do love it all!

My goodies from WDWMom included Snow White and Pooh stickers, pear scented candles, a Disney pin, candy corn, freis scented lotion! Thank you so much!

Snowwhitefan,

I am glad you liked everything. You gave me a great list of what you like to work from.

Happy Halloween!!!

Jennifer!(J&D)

My package contained a Yankee Trick or Treat votive, a cute scarecrow/pumpkin pin, a pumpkin note pad, Halloween cookie cutters, chocolate sprinkles (jimmies), a Winnie the Pooh photo album, a bag of candy and some fall pencils and stickers. It was such a great ending to my day. Thanks again Jennifer! :wave2:

You're welcome, Denise!

Congratulations on winning the 100 Grand! ;)

Originally posted by J&D
You're welcome, Denise!

Congratulations on winning the 100 Grand! ;)

Thanks Jennifer, it was good,
819491-AA_prod.jpg
but I would have liked this much better!
money-pile.gif
;)

Sent my package today.:hyper:

Don't forget that tomorrow is the deadline! If you can't meet the deadline, then please mail your package ASAP so your person will receive their package before Halloween!
:moped:

but I would have liked this much better!

Sorry to DISappoint you, but on a teacher's salary I couldn't afford to send you that prize.
feiertag-smiley-017.gif

Puppy tomorrow so he'll be there in plenty of time for halloween :jester: :jester: I did forget to inclued a note telling who I am but trust me,, anyone that's been following this thread will take one look at the box and know who it's from:crazy: :crazy:

I forgot to order the Sea Monkeys. I hope my Pal won't be too dissapointed.

I have another confession too. In certain areas of my life I'm OC (obsessive compulsive). Gift giving is one of them. I never feel like I have picked out just the right thing(s). Here it is, the night before before pkgs are due to be mailed and I'm not ready!

I'm mailing it out tomorrow so it's not late though. Hope you like it even though I forgot about the Sea Monkeys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter