Fantasmic Dessert Package

mhopset

Seth's Dad
Can anyone give me any info about the Fantasmic Dessert Package. Like cost, times, just the general stuff.

Thanks

T.

There is a tread at the top of this board which is good. There is also info at www.wdwig.com...[url] I've included...tp://www.wdwig.com/fantdin1.htm]www.wdwig.com

I think a Fantasmic DESSERT package is only offered in DL. That package also brings special seating, which can be worth it how DL's Fantasmic is set up (it doesn't have a theatre - you watch from regular spots in the park). WDW has a Fantasmic DINNER package - which the above poster commented on. The WDW package "guarantees" you a seat for the show without having to wait in line for up to 2 hours (as some do in busy times).

I noticed it said DESSERT and figured the original poster misunderstood.......oh well...my mistake too!

Originally posted by mhopset
Can anyone give me any info about the Fantasmic Dessert Package. Like cost, times, just the general stuff.

Thanks

T.

So, now it sounds like no dessert. Are we going to do the dinner package instead? My vote is Brown Derby. Last time I was there the food was fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter