FarmVILLE on Facebook

You can't move anything from farm to farm once it is placed.

The way to move a sheep (well, lamb) is this:

While placing the lamb on your EC farm, do not place it, but instead click the arrow icon in your toolbox. It will the go into your gift box. You can then get it out of the GB on the home farm.

you can breed on your regular farm? Hmm... this opens up possibilities.

I just spend some of my hard earned farm cash on the poka-dotted ram, so hopefully I will end up with some pretty cool sheep! :thumbsup2

Ack! All my piggies are gone on my main farm!!! FV started pig breeding and you no longer need slop and can trade it for love potions. I was pretty sure I had a bunch of slop on my home farm but when I went to check all 30 pigs are missing!!!! The pigs in my English pen are there but all the others are gone. Help?!

ETA: Logged out and back in and they appeared in my gift box (they weren't there before). Must be because the pen was full and they added a boar for breeding. Noe I go through the tedious task of putting them all back!

Relax i can help, See this little piggie(1) went to rhe market and this little piggie(2) went to the show this little piggie, well you get it there all there you just need to sell or eat some or they will over fill your area. Have a great day. Mike :lmao:

I'm glad they've added another set of quests, and some co-ops. I was getting a little bored (even with as little time I have, these days, to play) with the crafts available to make on the English Countryside.

As an aside: Does anyone know what level you need to get your Love Potion recipe to get 1-star recipe mastery?

A little bump for our humble farming thread.
I love my DIS neighbors, they have been instrumental in picking my kitchen wallpaper over the last week :lmao:

If anyone is looking for another neighbor, please just let me know!

Me too!

Some of mine are dropping out for some reason would love new neighbors!! I find the Dis neighbors are the best:thumbsup2

It's true NHPooh! You all are so fun to have on FB to chat with as well. You all come to my defense when I go all Disney crazy :goodvibes

Sookiestackhouse, I would love more neighbors. I tried to add u by the link but it won't work for some reason. Please add me. I am Tatia Stewart Benjamin. Just mention your dis name. Thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter