FarmVILLE on Facebook

Looking for new neighbors - this is my "gaming" account

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002073196188

Please add me - I play Farmville & Frontierville and that is about it - I may start playing Sorority Life again soon.

I no longer use my real account as I had some crazy stalker on Sorority Life who didn't like it when I slapped her so I made this account a few months ago so I could still play my games.

Please add me

I play too much farmville. Add me if you want. :) satorifound is my user name at facebook also.

Looking for new neighbors - this is my "gaming" account

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002073196188

Please add me - I play Farmville & Frontierville and that is about it - I may start playing Sorority Life again soon.

I no longer use my real account as I had some crazy stalker on Sorority Life who didn't like it when I slapped her so I made this account a few months ago so I could still play my games.

Please add me

I just sent a friend request to you! Love to be your neighbor! I also play Frontierville.

Okay, Disney Farmvillers.... We need to add 2 new neighbors to expand Lighthouse Cove so feel free to send me a friend request:
tink928@facebook.com :)

OHHH...My name is Tina Sherman, just in case we're already friends :)

OK...who else has old Farmville gift requests that won't go away? I have at least 25 that I can't accept and will not disappear.

I keep hearing it's a Facebook thing and not Farmville but there must be something about FarmVille that isn't working right.

I am not having gift request issues, but every time I post a quest request to my wall it never appears. I tried to post 3 different things within the last hour and non of them appeared on my wall (yet according to my farm I can't post to request them again for another 5 hours!)

I can only get the quest to post if I go to farmville.com instead of using the link on facebook.

Metro, my gift show up on facebook but I can delete them. Some I accept twice--once while I am on FV and then accept them on facebook. This helped me finish the cove. I got double of every gift. Then I just delete the ones I don't need.

Metro, my gift show up on facebook but I can delete them. Some I accept twice--once while I am on FV and then accept them on facebook. This helped me finish the cove. I got double of every gift. Then I just delete the ones I don't need.
I "hid" the requests that no longer work so we'll see how long they actually stay hidden. ;)

ok, i just started playing 2 weeks ago........ got sucked in.

i am still trying to find "farmville for dummies " instructions:rotfl2:
I don't understand some things.
like how come when you GO to a neighbors farm some have animals you can harvest, & others there are no animals you can harvest ( even though there are tons of animlas sitting there)

also when you DO harvest an animal from a neighbor, do you TAKE it from them> meaning when they come back to the farm they can;t harvest it till it grows again?

can you do damage to a neigbors farm ( piss them off?) i don't want to do anything stupid.

WHY do you need the farm pens?

Thankfully, as far as I know there is nothing you can do to damage other peoples' farms. There have been a couple promos where you could like TP somebody's barn, or put cobwebs on their trees and bushes, but that's about the extent of it.

All these pens are driving me crazy, some of them I am just not messing with. I already built a horse barn, don't want to build the other thing for horses.

Seaspray, I sent you two requests from facebook. Check your private messages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter