Fathers: What Kinds of Gifts or Surprises Would You Love Your Kids to Get You?

MishyMouse21799

A girl who loves the Mouse
My dad's 45th birthday is coming up in May and my brother and I want to do something special. What are some great ideas that your kids have done for you or that youd love them to do if they havent?

Something for his hobbies - BBQ supplies, ammo, boat accessories, etc.

Detail his car/truck.

Take him to the pricey Brazilian place where he can stuff himself on 15 different kinds of meats.

My older kids wrote my husband a joint letter once telling him why they think he's the best father/person and thanking him for the life he gave them. My daughter sketched a picture from a photograph of them all together and put it with the letter. I'm pretty sure that was the best present he's ever received from them.

It really depends on what your dad likes. I have 0 relationship with my own father but my fiance is close with his. Last year we surprised him with cufflinks made from the seats at Shea Stadium and this year we got him a hardbound reprint of the New York Times from the day he was born. Of course those things are very much him. There isn't much beyond his family that he loves more then the Mets and the paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter