• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Faxing room requests to the hotel

Have your travel agent or whoever is making the reservations add "traveling with" and the other reservation number on each reservation. If you want to get the best chance of getting connected rooms or really close rooms, make that your one and only request.
We have reservation numbers and confirmation numbers which are different - is it definitely the reservation number please?

We are from the UK and used touring plans to request our 3 rooms at the Beach Club for our stay 1st to 10th August 2017. We asked for adjacent rooms with if possible one full balcony or patio and stated why this would make our holiday more enjoyable. On arrival we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite (which had 2 patios) and and 2 adjacent rooms each with their own patio. They asked if that was ok for us having read our request.
It was more than ok!!
Touring plans fax all the way.

We are from the UK and used touring plans to request our 3 rooms at the Beach Club for our stay 1st to 10th August 2017. We asked for adjacent rooms with if possible one full balcony or patio and stated why this would make our holiday more enjoyable. On arrival we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite (which had 2 patios) and and 2 adjacent rooms each with their own patio. They asked if that was ok for us having read our request.
It was more than ok!!
Touring plans fax all the way.
Thank you I will do that!

Didn't think anyone used fax machines anymoreo_O. Thought Disney was a little more advanced than that!

You still have to have them but I doubt they are actual machines. They may all be routed to a system that either sends them as emails to the resorts or just like calling the "Front Desk" get routed to a central location, read on a screen and get sorted appropriately.

If guests still use faxes Disney will still be able to receive faxes. I bet a few guests every year mail a check to them to pay for their deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter