February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Yay ashleyaseigel! We have cruised Disney before, but this will be our first trip on either of the new ships! We are so excited!

My girls are a "bit" older than your kids, they will be 16 and 13 at the time of sailing.

Currently we are booked for this cruise, and the Western sailing the previous week. I will have to cancel one or the other when the school calendar comes out.

Are you doing the early dinner seating, or the late?

Sorry for the delay in responding. We are doing the early seating as my girls are young. They will be 5 and 2 when we sail. Luckily we don't have to deal with the school calendar too much yet as my oldest will be in Kindergarten so she will just miss a week of school as I am sure mid winter break days will fall around the weekend before but we wanted to do Eastern.

I will make sure that subscribe this time so I don't miss any more posts! I see you are in Michigan too! We are on the West Side in Rockford. :)

I'm excited to say that I just booked our first cruise this morning and it will be on this sailing of the Fantasy!!

My DD will celebrate her 5th Birthday on board (that's hard to believe as she's not even 4 yet. :)) I'm going to keep this booking a surprise from her for a while. She knows were going on a 'Mickey Boat' at some point but doesn't know when.

We're booked for the early seating.

Looking forward to meeting more here who we will be sailing with!

Hello everyone! We just returned from the Disney Magic sailing out of Galveston and booked the Fantasy for 2/22 while onboard. Our family of 4 (my son will be 13 and daughter will be 8) will be joined this time by my mother-in-law. We are doing the early dining again this time.. but it is possible we may mix it up - still undecided.

Hi! We are currently booked on this cruise! This will be our second cruise. I have two dd. They will be 9 and 4 when we sail! :cool1:

Welcome BeerManZ and tinkmt! It's fun to watch our little group grow!

tinkmt, my DD will also be 4 when we sail although she'll turn 5 on our final day at sea. party:

Yeah, we have over a year yet, but my last cruise we had a Facebook page. I thought it was more interactive than the DISboards and we could see pictures of each other. I started a group page, feel free to "request join" at the link below. I plan on adding more information to it for us in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298275220294855/

Hi, everyone!:wave2: We just booked this cruise last night! It is our first Disney cruise, and we are SO EXCITED!!! Well, I take that back....my husband and I are excited...we haven't told the kids yet, but when they hear the news, they will FLIP!

Hi, everyone!:wave2: We just booked this cruise last night! It is our first Disney cruise, and we are SO EXCITED!!! Well, I take that back....my husband and I are excited...we haven't told the kids yet, but when they hear the news, they will FLIP!

Congrats, and welcome to the group!

Oops!! I posted on the wrong group thread! D'oh! We are actually sailing on MARCH 22nd. I'll be eager to hear from all of y'all on how your trip the month before goes!

Oops!! I posted on the wrong group thread! D'oh! We are actually sailing on MARCH 22nd. I'll be eager to hear from all of y'all on how your trip the month before goes!

You can always change to our date, it is cheaper :rotfl2:

We just confirmed this trip yesterday! We were on the Fantasy this past November(2012) on the Western itenerary. We booked for the same Nov week in 2013 and decided to move it out to 2014. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise.

Me, my daughter and my mother will be on this trip! Daughter will be 8 at the time of sailing and my mom will celebrate her 65th birthday while on board!

Can't wait to watch our group grow and we are looking forward to doing the fish extender exchange again. If you aren't sure what that is, search it on here! It is great fun!

Welcome kihart! (and cancun4 if we can convince you to switch your date! :rolleyes1)

I've been reading a lot about the FE exchanges and would probably like to participate. It will depend on how it's set up. I've read of some groups setting it up for X number of cabins and then starting a 2nd group and that works for me. I read of another that had 90 CABINS involved and I just couldn't do that. So...waiting to see and then hoping to do a FE exchange!

I hope this group stays active here too as I'm one of the few without a FB account. For those on the group there though, have fun!

Looking forward to cruising with all of you!

Hello
We just booked this as our First Disney Cruise !! I am so excited. My going to be 7 year old little girl is very excited to see all the characters. I am very interested in the FE but have no idea where to sign up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Stacey:)

Hey, everyone! We just booked a couple of nights ago. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. It will be an early graduation present for our oldest. Our kids will be 17, 13, and 6 when we set sail!

Just got home today from sailing a b2b on the wonder. We had set up the date as may 3 but changed it to this date tonight:). Cheaper and one of the friends my son made on is cruise will be on his trip as well. I was in charge of the FE on both of these cruises. It will be me,30, DH , 36, Dd 13, DS 9, and DS 7. DH reproposed to me on this trip on valentines day so we are planning to renew our vows on this trip. I will post more later, horrible land sickness thanks to the auto train. It was great not to have to drive 24 hours straight to Miami but I will never do it again:/. Thankfully by this trip we will be florida residents and only around an hour away from port canaveral:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter