February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

kihart said:
We did a gift for the adults and a gift for the kids and delivered a few each night. We are already trying to think about what we will do for this cruise. In our deliveries we got stuff for me and mom(adults) and then stuff for my daughter. In other deliveries it was one thing for all of us. It didn't matter, it was great fun!

We did the same - one gift for adults and a gift for each kid. Then, we also brought a special little something for pirate night (one per room). We probably had around 30 rooms.

Hi Group!
We just officially finished booking this cruise. We actually booked it on our last cruise but the dates didn't work so we are here for good! Now we are trying to convince the rest of the family to join us.

Just wanted to say a big HELLO!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about us. We live in Fort Lauderdale and long time Disney fans. Have been going about once a year all my life. Started taking our son when he was only 10 months old! Long time cruisers but took our first Disney Cruise in 2012. No other cruise ship can even compare now.

We did the FE on the magic which was a blast. My son ran to the room every day to see if we had gotten any gifts. We had about 20 on the list and I brought one gift per kid per room. Then we gave something extra on pirate day as well. Obviously a little easier for me because I'm just driving to the port, but plenty people brought small things that were immensely appreciated!

Have a great day everyone! Will be talking lots in the next year!
Cherie

I am thinking about joining this cruise. My son is going to be 13 at sailing, but he never cruised before. We are booked on the TA in May and he wanted to make sure he wasn't sea sick before we went on a 12 night cruise. I booked a 3 days cruise early Feb, the thing is, he is 12 (13 at time of cruising) and it looks like there are a lot of kids his age on this cruise.

I'll let you know what we decide. He is also asking to go to Spain to catch a few soccer matches. Wow, he is an expensive kid.:rotfl:

janette311 said:
Hi Group!
We just officially finished booking this cruise. We actually booked it on our last cruise but the dates didn't work so we are here for good! Now we are trying to convince the rest of the family to join us.

Just wanted to say a big HELLO!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about us. We live in Fort Lauderdale and long time Disney fans. Have been going about once a year all my life. Started taking our son when he was only 10 months old! Long time cruisers but took our first Disney Cruise in 2012. No other cruise ship can even compare now.

We did the FE on the magic which was a blast. My son ran to the room every day to see if we had gotten any gifts. We had about 20 on the list and I brought one gift per kid per room. Then we gave something extra on pirate day as well. Obviously a little easier for me because I'm just driving to the port, but plenty people brought small things that were immensely appreciated!

Have a great day everyone! Will be talking lots in the next year!
Cherie

Welcome!!! We are in the process of inviting extended family as well. We shall see if they take the bait! We're keeping everything top secret for now - the kids have no idea! Packing the FE stuff does take up some room but we wouldn't miss it for anything. I'm probably going to just ship a box ahead this time.

Welcome everyone!

Sorry since my family got back a week and a half ago from the Wonder we all got sick thanks to the 60+ degree change in temps in less than 24 hours:/ It was soooo cold here! Still trying to get better. Trying to start preparing for our move to florida and planning our vow renewal for this cruise on top of my already insane everyday life.

We are trying to invite people to be in our vow renewal but its not working well:/. I may at least have enough people for a maid of honor and my daughter as a bridesmaid but no best man as of yet and we have my boys for groomsmen. All this planning is making me insane.

Hello all. We just booked this cruise while on the Fantasy last week. She's a beauty and we had a great time in Mexico, but missed Grand Cayman due to rough seas. l'll be cruising with my DM and DMIL, as well as my DW and DD (12)). We booked the same 4e rooms with the great oversized verandah.

We booked last night, will be crusing with DW, and DS6 and DS4 (at crusing time). Can't wait as this will not just be our first Disney Cruise, but our first cruise period!

browerjs said:
We booked last night, will be crusing with DW, and DS6 and DS4 (at crusing time). Can't wait as this will not just be our first Disney Cruise, but our first cruise period!

Oh you will love it! And you will be so well prepared from reading these boards. I learned so much before our first cruise! Welcome!

Oh you will love it! And you will be so well prepared from reading these boards. I learned so much before our first cruise! Welcome!

Yea, we just completed our first trip to WDW in early Feb, and I learned so many helpful hints, can't wait to learn all about the cruises!

browerjs said:
Yea, we just completed our first trip to WDW in early Feb, and I learned so many helpful hints, can't wait to learn all about the cruises!

There's a Facebook group as well. The link is a page or so back. I just found out my in-laws booked on our cruise. I'm hopeful that my parents will come!

Helloooooo fellow cruisers...

We were on the Fantasy last week and it was fabulous.. we booked while on board for a different week but just changed to this one!!!

I requested to join the FB group too.

Has anyone started the FE list?

me= Dolores
hubby= Brian
dd Ally will be 11, nearly 12 on the cruise.

My mother is also joining us in her own cabin, but surely won't want to participate in the fun, lol

It was great not to have to drive 24 hours straight to Miami but I will never do it again:/. Thankfully by this trip we will be florida residents and only around an hour away from port canaveral:).

What are the odds.. We drove from Milwaukee to Galveston for the cruise this year. Next year, we will also be Florida residents! We are moving to Kissimmee/St. Cloud in mid-June.

DJGifford said:
Helloooooo fellow cruisers...

We were on the Fantasy last week and it was fabulous.. we booked while on board for a different week but just changed to this one!!!

I requested to join the FB group too.

Has anyone started the FE list?

me= Dolores
hubby= Brian
dd Ally will be 11, nearly 12 on the cruise.

My mother is also joining us in her own cabin, but surely won't want to participate in the fun, lol

Just posted on the post on FB.
Me-Kim
My mom-Linda
DD-Kaylin, 8 at time of sailing

We totally want in on the FE. Our cabin number is 6536.

Hey everyone, My DH and I just got off the Disney Wonder, 5 night western, on March 1 (our first cruise) and booked this cruise on board. We will be taking the "kids" along (DS-20 & DD-18). We are so excited. I know my daughter would be interested in doing the FE, she is crafty kid and loves doing fun stuff. Is there an age limit for doing the FE? I requested to join the facebook page. Look forward to meeting everyone in 356 days!! YAY!!

What are the odds.. We drove from Milwaukee to Galveston for the cruise this year. Next year, we will also be Florida residents! We are moving to Kissimmee/St. Cloud in mid-June.

How funny! We will be close by. We are also moving in June, as soon as the kids are done school on the 7th. We will be in the Lakeland/winterhaven area. The town is auburndale..too small of a town for people to know lol. I'm so ready for warmer weather!

Welcome to all the newcomers! Looks like we are going to have a great turn out for this cruise!

Dolores, if you want to take on the FE that's fine with me. I agree with the cutoff date. Makes life so much easier at an insane time.

Is anyone interested in a meet and greet? That way we can put names and faces together. Also, is anyone interested in pen pal for their kids? I have a dd who will be 13 on the next cruise, a DS who will be 9 and then a DS who will be 7. We found its nice to have e kids chat through email and if we are close by meet before the trip that way they have a friend already.

Welcome to all the newcomers! Looks like we are going to have a great turn out for this cruise!

Dolores, if you want to take on the FE that's fine with me. I agree with the cutoff date. Makes life so much easier at an insane time.

Is anyone interested in a meet and greet? That way we can put names and faces together. Also, is anyone interested in pen pal for their kids? I have a dd who will be 13 on the next cruise, a DS who will be 9 and then a DS who will be 7. We found its nice to have e kids chat through email and if we are close by meet before the trip that way they have a friend already.

I second that Jess! Riley wants to continue to write to Dylan through out the year. Making new friends is always a good idea. If anyone is interested in having kids e-mail, let me know as well as my son will be 11 next February and would love to make more friends. He ditched us the whold time we were on the last cruise, why should I think this one will be any different?

I'd be in for a meet & greet. We plan on getting in a day early to avoid the stress we had with travel the day of the on the last cruise. I'm hoping for an early boarding time so we don't have to rush to meet you all!

Kelly

Hi everyone! This will be my first cruise and first experience with Disney! I am excited! We are sailing on the Fantasy on Feb. 22nd. It will be me, the hubby, DD who will be 8 and DS who will be 5.

Hello
This is our first Disney Cruise as well
I would love be in the FE and the meet and greet and the kids penpal program.
We will be travelling with
Myself Stacey
My Husband John
My Daughter Aleisha who will be 7 at cruise time
We are in cabin 9588
Please let me know howto sign up for FE it looks like so much fun.

Stacey

staciaday said:
Hello
This is our first Disney Cruise as well
I would love be in the FE and the meet and greet and the kids penpal program.
We will be travelling with
Myself Stacey
My Husband John
My Daughter Aleisha who will be 7 at cruise time
We are in cabin 9588
Please let me know howto sign up for FE it looks like so much fun.

Stacey

The FE is great! Welcome! Make sure to join the Facebook group , too. There's been a flurry of activity there the past couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter