February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

Maytulip32 said:
Thanks for the info on GTY. Good to know I can only go up not down. I was looking at the cruise and there are no 8A rooms left. I was worried we would be with the crew or maybe just a couple comfortable deck chairs. Just get me on the Fantasy. So excited!!

Hehe! So exciting. What category did you book GTY? I think what happens a lot, when people book standard interior GTY and the cruise isn't selling well and DCL needs that price point to get people on the ship, they will upgrade. DCL would rather have the flexibility if needed to give free upgrades and resell the lower categories to fill the ship! Win win.

My first cruise I was on deck 1 on the Magic... Still worth it! :-)

Hehe! So exciting. What category did you book GTY? I think what happens a lot, when people book standard interior GTY and the cruise isn't selling well and DCL needs that price point to get people on the ship, they will upgrade. DCL would rather have the flexibility if needed to give free upgrades and resell the lower categories to fill the ship! Win win.

My first cruise I was on deck 1 on the Magic... Still worth it! :-)

Hope I'm that lucky. Right now we are 8A but would love a veranda room. Are you listening DCL! :)

I think I read on here or the facebook page that the cut off for the FE is December 31. Any idea how many are participating so far so I can get a head start on accumulating goodies? My obsessive personality wants to start working on stuff now to be ahead of the game. This way I can spend a little at a time instead of all at once.

I think I read on here or the facebook page that the cut off for the FE is December 31. Any idea how many are participating so far so I can get a head start on accumulating goodies? My obsessive personality wants to start working on stuff now to be ahead of the game. This way I can spend a little at a time instead of all at once.

I am working on putting the list together tonight. Trying to retrieve all the info from here, the fb group and my pm's. I am up to about 10 cabins. Everyone can leave me their info or pm it to me most from fb are on here as well so its easier if I combine the list. I think maybe only 1 isn't one here, or at least I think. I need disname, real names, fb name, ages, sex, cabin# and if anyone in your stateroom has allergies we need to know about.

Where is everyone??? I am working on the FE list and have to redo it. For whatever reason my laptop is having issues and if I send it to Myphone or iPad it won't convert. Ugh! 11 months and 5 days left!!!

Where is everyone??? I am working on the FE list and have to redo it. For whatever reason my laptop is having issues and if I send it to Myphone or iPad it won't convert. Ugh! 11 months and 5 days left!!!

I'm here! What's up? Do you need me to resend??

I got it all switched over to my ipad... had to start all over. I'm adding the new names and I think ill try to post weekly with an updated list, unless there are no new updates.

Oh that's a good idea. We are having a snow day today - schools are all closed. I'm ready for some sun! To cheer myself up, I'm going to start narrowing down my FE options. It will require stealth I don't possess to hide this activity from all three children who are home today! :)

We confirmed our trip on Monday after agonizing over which stateroom to pick. Finally decided on 8612. We are all very excited to say the least. We are DVC members and have spent many years at Old Key West And Boardwalk Villas and love it. We decided to try something new this year. My DW and DD(6) are very excited about the FE. DW actually order a Silhouette Cameo last night. I'm not sure what that is but she told me it will help her and DD with door decorations and the FE's. Looking forward to learning about cruising since this is our first cruise.

We confirmed our trip on Monday after agonizing over which stateroom to pick. Finally decided on 8612. We are all very excited to say the least. We are DVC members and have spent many years at Old Key West And Boardwalk Villas and love it. We decided to try something new this year. My DW and DD(6) are very excited about the FE. DW actually order a Silhouette Cameo last night. I'm not sure what that is but she told me it will help her and DD with door decorations and the FE's. Looking forward to learning about cruising since this is our first cruise.

Welcome. We are DVC members too. We love it. Look forward to meeting you on the cruise.

I am working on putting the list together tonight. Trying to retrieve all the info from here, the fb group and my pm's. I am up to about 10 cabins. Everyone can leave me their info or pm it to me most from fb are on here as well so its easier if I combine the list. I think maybe only 1 isn't one here, or at least I think. I need disname, real names, fb name, ages, sex, cabin# and if anyone in your stateroom has allergies we need to know about.

Hi Jessica,

Just wondering if you are considering stopping the group at a particular number of cabins and starting a new group, or if you're going to keep it open until the cutoff date? (Dec 31st I think I read somewhere?) I would really like to participate but if it gets too large I won't have to room to pack my items nor take the ones received home. Shipping is not really an option for me. It sounds like we're an active group with 10 cabins already signed up 11 months before the cruise. If it continues like this it could end up being really large.

Also, does someone have to be part of FB to participate? I don't use FB so would need to access FE info here.

Thanks! Catherine

Hi Everyone,
Just came off the Disney Fantasy Western last Saturday (totally magical time!), and we booked the Feb.22.14. cruise while onboard :yay:. This will be our 5th Disney cruise...we're aiming for Gold Club!! If any new cruisers have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. It will be myself, DH, DD12, and DD11, plus 2 other families we are friends with. We participated in the FE on this past cruise and it was so much fun I would love to join in again. It's exciting to see how active this group is already with getting all of this set up! I see that a FB group is set up, that's great...I'll be joining in! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Where/who do I contact with the FE details?.....Karen

Hi Everyone,
Just came off the Disney Fantasy Western last Saturday (totally magical time!), and we booked the Feb.22.14. cruise while onboard :yay:. This will be our 5th Disney cruise...we're aiming for Gold Club!! If any new cruisers have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. It will be myself, DH, DD12, and DD11, plus 2 other families we are friends with. We participated in the FE on this past cruise and it was so much fun I would love to join in again. It's exciting to see how active this group is already with getting all of this set up! I see that a FB group is set up, that's great...I'll be joining in! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Where/who do I contact with the FE details?.....Karen

I would join the Facebook page - there's a link on there of FE names. There is a link on one of the pages of this thread. :). Welcome! How was the weather on your Western cruise?

Hi everyone!
We are joining this cruise. It will be our 2nd cruise. Last time we went with my in-laws and this time we are going with my parents. We are celebrating my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary and my parents 50th.

I would like to participate in the FE as well. Will check out FB.
Jen, DH - Scott, DS - Stephen 6, DS - J. Connor 5

I would join the Facebook page - there's a link on there of FE names. There is a link on one of the pages of this thread. :). Welcome! How was the weather on your Western cruise?

Just booked the 2/22 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!! So excited! This will be our first cruise.

I am a single mom-- it will be myself and my son who will be 11 when we are on the cruise :)

Can't wait!

Just booked this cruise today! :cool1: It will be and my bestie for a Girls Getaway-- no hubbies and no kids! :lmao:

We would love to join the FE Group please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter