February challenge - Here we go ! UPDATES pg 1

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Wow! Last month was the first time I ever joined! I sure as heck didn't expect to win! (ok well I came in second!) Anyway I'm looking forward to playing for a long time! Post here if you'd like to be included! Although my totals won't count...I have a weekend crop AND a all day crop this month!!!

Here's who's playing:

Cobbler - 26
pjlla - 34
wuvtigger - 41
honeybehr1 - 23
scrappinmom - 64
WDWAurora - 10
Knovak -6
Queenie
PrincessNancy96 - 16
bcarson - 10
saucymb - 8
bigsis1970 - 12
PoohBearLovinMama - 22
Tn Traveler - 7
TPCShauna - 20
scraphappy92 - 52
czycropper - 29
bettyann29 - 23
ohmom: 21

I want to join again. Hopefully I can do better this month now that I finally have EPCOT behind me.

I have 5 done for the month so far.

Here's hoping I can get some pages done while dh is on travel.

Judy

I'm in with 6 pages done for this month!! (I intended to finish them for the Jan challenge, but didn't get them done on time.) No scrapping this weekend as DD and I are going to an "away" swim meet. Good luck to all this month!..............P

I want to participate even though I don't want to win. I just like to have something to give me a little motivation.

I'll join in - I'm going to a crop next Saturday from 9 am until 11 pm so hopefully I will get ALOT done.

I'm in. Another scrapping forum I'm on organises us into teams with weekly challenges, the teams are also organised into houses which now have their own monthly challenges! Need to get going now!

May I join?. I'm new scrapbooking..
While my husband was out of town this week.. I scrapbooked 7 pages and am working on some today...

I am in for 2 pages. I haven't joined a challenge in awhile. :thumbsup2

I spent most of today organizing & reorgaizing my scrap room...but I did do 4 pages! My goal for my weekend crop at the end of the month is 75!

I made a 8x8 album for a friend's new baby (w/o the pictures) Would that count? If so, I've done 20 pages, if not I'm at a big fat 0! LOL!

Hi ladies. I did 6 pages this weekend , finished up my ABC album.. Michelle

After several months of little-to-no cropping, I am finally back on a roll! Attended a crop Friday night and completed 8 pages.

PrincessNancy96 said:
May I join?. I'm new scrapbooking..
While my husband was out of town this week.. I scrapbooked 7 pages and am working on some today...

Certainly you may join.... All are WELCOME!! Best of luck for this month!
.....P

Unbelievably, I am home with two sick kids today and I STILL managed to finish 6 pages! GO ME!! I think that brings me to 12 so far for the month.............P

Thanks pjlla!!

I have done 4 more pages this weekend.. Started working on more today..but the phone kept ringing off the hook! :furious:

Hopefully, I can get to more tomorrow... I wanted to do some tonight..but ds came home with a science quiz tomorrow...so we are going to study!!! (well, should I say, he is going to study.. I'm going to quiz him!)

You guys are doing awesome!!! My in-laws are here this week...so I had to PACK UP my scrap room!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh well I'm still hoping that Sat & the weekend crop will help me!

UPdates on page one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter